Munitions With All The Guts and Glory "All things Munitions"

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by MyDpsIsBetter, Mar 13, 2015.

1. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Hello guys, some of you may know me from youtube or here for All things nature Wolf guide I did some time ago. I hope I can bring you everything Munitions as we brave this new territory together. With that said lets began.

What is Munitions you ask?
    A Dps and Controller class, that employs the use of heavy artillery, including nukes, Rocket Launchers, Mre's and even turrets.

Power Trees

Guts Tree

Chain Grenade Launcher
    Fire two grenades strung together by a chain at your target, damaging and stunning it. After a short time, the grenades will explode causing your target and nearby enemies to be damaged and knocked down.

[Power Interactions]
    Inflicts burning to cause damage over time.

[Control Role]
    Restores Power to group members over time.

Rocket
    Grants Rocket Jump and Rocket Retreat to fire a rocket at the ground in front of you, propelling you forward or backward as well as damaging and knocking down nearby enemies. Rocket Retreat gives you damage absorption for a short time.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning or Graviton-Charged enemies will explode.

Semi-Automatic Shotgun
    Blast a cone of pellets at enemies in front of you, damaging and pushing them back. Tap melee up to three times following the initial shot to blast the enemies again, damaging and possibly knocking them down

[Power Interactions]
    Burning enemies take additional damage.

Chain Gun
    [Vulnerable to Interrupt]
    [Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded]
    Blanket the area with gunfire, damaging, pushing back, stunning, and potentially juggling your enemies.

[Power Interactions]

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active and is further enhanced when at close range.

Mounted Turret
    [Requires Level 8]
    [25% Supercharge Cost]
    Cut down all opponents in front of you with suppressing fire, dealing damage, stunning, and knocking them down. While using turret some of your incoming damage is absorbed.

Killer Instincts
    You are beast! Get hyped for the battle,increasing your Might and Critical Strike chance.

[Damage Role]
    Grants you Eye of the Tiger

MRE
    [Requires Level 8}
    [35% Supercharge Cost]
    Crack open a ready to eat field ration, preventing incoming damage, rapidly regenerating health, and protecting yourself against control effects for a short time.

Quad Barrel Minigun
    [Requires Level 12]
    [Weapon Mastery Crit Excluded}
    Spray all the bullets, damaging, pushing back, stunning, and potentially juggling your enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning enemies take additional enemies.

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active and is further enhanced at close range.

Rocket Launcher
    [Requires Level 12]
    [Vulnerable to interrupt]
    Shoot a rocket at your target, dealing damage and knocking down it and other nearby enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning or Graviton-Charged enemies will explode.

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active and is further enhanced when at close range.

50 Cal
    [Requires Level 16]
    Shoot a single explosive tipped round, dealing damage to your target and nearby enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Inflicts Burning to cause damage over time.

Mini-Nuke
    [Requires Level 16]
    Call in the heavy ordnance and drop a powerful bomb on your target and nearby enemies, dealing damage and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]

[Control Role]
    Reduces the target's damage output and removes Damage role buffs.

Shrapnel Grenade Launcher
    [Requires Level 16]
    [Vulnerable to interrupt]
    Launch a series of grenade at your target that will explode shrapnel at nearby enemies, damaging and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]

• Like x 1
  2. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Glory Tree

Laser Net Launcher
    Shoot a high velocity projectile that deploys a laser net, damaging, grounding, and stunning your target.

[Power Interactions]

Graviton-Charged enemies take additional damage.

[Control Role]
    Restores Power to group members over time.

Railguns
    Use your two railguns to fire bolts at enemies in front of you, dealing damage and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]
    Causes enemies to become Graviton-Charged making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity.

Reload
    Make sure your team is well supplied, instantly revitalizing your group's three most fatigued members, restoring power. Also increases your Might and Precision for a short time.

Survival
    Remeber your survival training, preventing damage and protecting yourself against control effects for a short time. Enemies are detaunted and compelled to seek other targets.

[Damage Role]
    Grants you Eye of the Tiger

Active Protection System
    [Requires Level 8]
    [50% Supercharge Cost]
    Initialize a prototype APS, shielding yourself and your group members, preventing incoming damage and restoring Power over time.

Biggun
    [Requires Level 8]
    [50% Supercharge Cost]
    Shoot a massive bolt of energy that will deal heavy damage to enemies. Some low rank enemies may be completely obliterated.

[Power Interactions]
    Causes enemies to become Graviton-Charged, making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity.

Particle Gun
    [Requires Level 12]
    Shoot your target with a high intensity beam, damaging it and stunning it. Enemies near your target will also take damage.

[Power Interactions]
    Graviton-Charged enemies take extra damage.

Multi-Net Launcher
    [Requires Level 12]
    Shoot a high velocity projectile that explodes and deploys a high density netting, damaging and stunning enemies.

[Power Interactions]
    Causes enemies to become Graviton-Charged making them vulnerable to future fluctuations in gravity.

Graviton-Charged enemies take extra damage.

Flak Cannon
    [Requires Level 12]
    Spray searing hot shrapnel at your target and nearby enemies, damaging and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]

[Control Role]
    Reduces the target's damage output and removes damage role buffs.

Splosion
    [Requires Level 16]
    Get some! Set off a localized explosion to hit enemies near you dealing damage and knocking them down.

[Power Interactions]
    Burning or Graviton-Charged enemies take additional damage.

Enemies take heavy damage while Bullet Frenzy is active.

[Damage Role]
    Activates Bullet Frenzy when used following four seconds of.... (the description gets cut off)

Small Package
    [Requires Level 16]
    Use a tiny yet effective weapon to blast your target with a large energy beam, damaging and stunning it.
    If your target is below 35% health, the attack does additional damage.
  3. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

4. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

5. Superskull85 Devoted Player

• Like x 3
  6. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Never to early to start work Skull, when a lot of time will be invested in it, this is just getting some early pre work done reserving the post I will need and basic class info at this time, so when release comes I can really get started, with final changes to the powerset.
  7. Absolix Loyal Player

I'm not exactly sure how I'm supposed to feel about someone copying my post, with just bigger words and colored text. You're miss Smoke Grenade Launcher, like I did in my original post. I added it on the second page after someone pointed it out to me.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...power-descriptions.240050/page-2#post-3132844

Also, these are missing parts of the descriptions that were cut off because of length, and because Spord never scrolled down they were never seen in the video. I even mentioned it in my post.

DCUOBlogGuide has the full descriptions up on their website here http://dcuobloguide.com/traits/powers/munitions/.

As with all things on test, they are subject to change.
    • Like x 4
  8. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Refer to your pms also you were given due credit, nothing in the post is done, I still have much work to do to get started and changed to the copy in paste as adding the rest of missing info.
  9. Superskull85 Devoted Player

It is when you provide a loadout that may not be viable on live or may not even be possible. For example some of my feedback is to split out some of the channels for single target damage. If you include 50 Cal as a trait in an area rotation and it gets changed now you just mislead players and caused them to spec in a way they did not want to spec.

There is no editing to be done either since your guide is not in Oracles Database.. You have 15 minutes left for edit time. So yeah.
    • Like x 3
  10. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

The info your giving is incorrect this isn't my first guide here I can always go back and make corrections, their is no 15min edit time, I have never and will never give people false information, and I always deliver just give me some time to work, trust me no loadouts will be given anytime soon, this is just place holder work. As this is on test server this has no effect on players on the live server.
    https://forums.station.sony.com/dcu...he-wolf-nature-dps-guide.191433/#post-2321761
  11. Absolix Loyal Player

Its more about the fact that this post is fairly pointless. Its not a guide, as this is not the guide section, and only has information already in another thread in the same section of this forum. Plus any information available at this point is subject to change.
    • Like x 3
  12. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

Now you did how ever make me notice this section face palm half up, I apologize. I will move the thread. As for your last statement this is DC powers always change, as the powerset is currently on test it will in no way reflect on anyone. but lets call it a night on this one. I will get a mod to move this thread over to where it belongs in the morning, I hope we didn't get off on the wrong foot in the future I hope you see I have dc player base in good interest.
    • Like x 1
  13. Reaper501 Well-Known Player

14. Superskull85 Devoted Player

So in other words there is no point in posting a guide yet which is exactly what I said in my first post.
    • Like x 3
  15. MyDpsIsBetter Dedicated Player

You seem to have some serious problem. Either you can read it or go kick rocks i'm pretty much done entertaining you. Referring to your post on others topics it seems that is the person you are showing your opinion or the way you do things, in another face. Honestly you can get out of any topics I post and I wouldn't lose any sleep.
  16. CypherXone Committed Player

Give the boy some slack, he meant well!

I'll humor ya... What Tips ya got?
  17. Harlequin Devoted Player

Quick tip: Lose the "I lost my reading glasses, sonny!" font size. It's annoying.
  18. HeavyWeapon Dedicated Player

I don't have a problem with you trying to start a guide. I think the problem is you compeltely copied word for word someone else's post when there was no reason at all to do that. The powers are on test, why not just rewrite them using the descriptions on test word for word? It doesn't matter if you gave him credit or not you can't just go copying word for word peoples thoughts then giving them credit without asking them first. Not to mention I saw your video, you should not be making a guide for this power. Especially if you think its ok to make place holders until everything is actually finished. All that tells me is you want to be "guide famous" by being the first up to the plate.
    • Like x 2
  19. Remander Steadfast Player

Don't think I've ever seen someone try and create a guide on day two of a powerset being on test. As others have said, there's really no point. I waited a long time to write a Celestial guide. It was worth it to produce something complete and well thought out. There's no prize for being the first to write a guide.
    • Like x 4
  20. CrazyArtBrown Dedicated Player

No, but now I know you as that guy who wasted my reading time by ripping off some text and re-posting it with the worst font and color choices possible. Congratulations! You succeeded in becoming more famous for something.
    • Like x 3