Munitions Rework Idea

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by DontCare97, Jul 14, 2021.

1. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Earth & Ice Rework is out
    BTW go check out my Earth & Ice Rework next power is Sorcery & Atomic to update it for 2021 Plus been said i was gonna rework muni and yes i used some of american marksman muni rework mostly my own and mines better tbh his still keep trash shields like rocket retreat which is a no
    Hard Light Shield duration needs to be slightly increased from 14s to 20s because i counted it multiple times to be sure new cooldown should be 20s

Chain Grenade launcher damage needs to be slightly increased while also increasing the explosion damage area of effect meaning the explosion range will be increased

FYI this idea makes perfect sense if you smart everyone no disrespect just being realistic because everyone knows daybreak games will balance all this out to not be too op

Rocket Retreat most definitely be renamed and replaced 1 of the worst shields on dc here's it new name and effect Explosion Boost

Explosion Boost:
    [Shield]
    Place down land mines to be lunged into air with a shield while damaging all nearby enemies. Causing damage overtime and knocking down nearby enemies and gain
    damage absorption for a short period of time.
    [Power Interaction]
    Burning enemies take additional damage.
    [Control Role]
    Stuns enemies that are knocked down
    Level: 7
    Cooldown: 6.5s
    Powercost: 300

Small Package needs to be removed and added into rail guns ability

Railguns:
    [Finisher]
    [Vulnerable to Interrupt]
    Use your two railguns to fire bolts at enemies in front of you,dealing damage
    [Munitions Combo]
    Tap Range to use a tiny effective weapon to blast all nearby enemies for additional damage with an energy beam. If the target is below 35% health, the attack deals extra damage
    [Power Interaction]
    [Control Role]
    Knocks down enemies.
    Level: 22
    Cooldown: 5.2s

Survival has decided to rename and replace the ability with a new ability called Camouflage

Camouflage:
    [Stealth]
    Use your guerrilla warfare tactics to ambush your enemies by releasing a smoke bomb that temporarily blinds enemies while also going into camouflage for surprise attacks.
    Grants Multiple Abilities:

Entrapment:
    [Retains Stealth]
    Shoot a Net Launcher that hinders any enemy movements while also dealing damage overtime.
    [Power Interaction]
    Burns enemies making them vulnerable to burning effects.
    Cooldown: 0.5s

Lazer Line:
    [Retains Stealth]
    Places down multiple lazer lines around the area causing plasma damage to any enemy hit by it causing them to burn
    [Power Interaction]
    Cooldown: 1.8s

50-cal:
    [Retains Stealth]
    Shoots a single explosive tipped round, dealing damage to your target and nearby enemies.
    [Power Interaction]
    Cooldown: 3.5s

Particle gun:
    Shoot a target with high intense energy beam, dealing damage to your target and nearby enemies while also stunning them and tethers them together
    [Power Interaction]
    [Control Role]
    Ground Targets
    Cooldown: 3.5s
    Powercost: 200

MRE slightly reworked and renamed with some other improvements as well

M.R.E
    [Heal]
    [Shield]
    [Supercharge]
    [Usable While Controlled]
    Call down a care package that provides Food/Drinks & Aids, Preventing incoming damage while also providing heals overtime. Protecting yourself against control effects for a short period of time.
    Cooldown:18s
    Supercharge Cost: 2500

Biggun renamed to Nuclear Collision and reworked entirely to be a better damaging supercharge similar to its mini nuke counterpart and earth's meteor shower supercharge combined and it should have very good damage
    and range.

Nuclear Collision:
    [Damage]
    [Supercharge]
    Materialize multiple nukes from Ammo/Nuclear manipulation then send it towards the sky, sending it back down from the sky causing a nuclear explosion. Enemies caught in explosion will receive damage overtime while also being stunned and knocked down also have defense debuff plus grounded
    [Power Interaction]
    Cooldown:60s
    Supercharge Cost: 10000

Pump Action Shotgun damage slighty increased to deal more damage the closer you are to an enemy and once their defense is significantly reduced they'll take additional damage

Pump Action Shotgun:
    Blast an enemy with heavy duty rounds, reducing their defense while also dealing additional damage causing them to be pushed back and temporarily stunned
    [Munitions Combo]
    Tap Melee(x3): Pump Action Shotgun Blasting an enemy again, damaging and possibly knocking them down
    [Power Interaction]
    Cooldown: 1s
    Powercost: 100

Inferno Package a replacement ability for small package since its being added into railguns ability

Inferno Package:
    Summons a fire package that burns the surrounding area causing all nearby enemies to burn. dealing burn damage overtime while also slowing down their movement by 5% for 10s
    [Power Interaction]
    Burns enemies making them vulnerable to burning effects.
    [Control Role]
    Knocks down nearby enemies
    Cooldown: 18s

Similar Users To This Are:

Deadshot (DC Comics) His Introduction Was In Batman Chapter 59 June 1950
    (Villain)

Crimson Avenger (DC Comics) Lee-Travis,Detective Comics Chapter 20 1938. Albert-Elwood,World's Finest Chapter 131 February 1963. Jill-Carlyle,Stars & S.T.R.I.P.E. Early 2000s
    (Anti)

Wild Dog (DC Comics) He Was Introduced In Wild Dog Chapter 1 September 1987
    (Hero)

Madame.44 (DC Comics) Jeanne Walker 1950. Tallulah Black 1985-2011. Tallulah Black 2011 to Current
    (Hero)

Bluebird,Harper-Row (DC Comics) As An Unnamed Woman In Batman Vol.1 Chapter 1 September 2011 to Current
    (Hero)

John Diggle (DC Comics) Was Introduced In CW Arrow TV Show Episode 1 October 10th 2012
    (Hero)

Jonah Hex (DC Comics) Was Introduced In All-Star Western Novel 10 February to March 1972
    (Anti)

This order is from the strongest DC Ice user to weakest

Deadshot: on multiple occasions has showed the most abilities over any other gun user in the dc universe so far even few new abilities over the past few years

Crimson Avenger: depends on which version you speak of jill carlyle is the only version with any sort of powers and was the last version back in 2011 but she was shown as the
    strongest version over the 3 and also is stronger then most other dc gun user except deadshot plus her powers are supernatural based

Wild Dog: he has shown his strength multiple times over the years such as few newer abilities from the cw arrow show and can most definitely out gun the others under him

Reminder: Every person I named can use guns to a certain extent and every single 1 of them have multiple ways of survivability.
    Earth Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/earth-rework-idea-updated.316283/ Ice Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/ice-rework-idea.316389/ Tactical Mod Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...tactical-mod-rework-idea-improvements.316524/ Pet Artifact Idea https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/new-pet-artifact-idea.315893/ My Pvp Currency Fix https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...e-every-month-into-the-change-happens.315656/ Another guy Older Artifact Update Idea Idea https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/older-artifact-update-please.316300/ Creating A New Power From Already Existing Animations https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...new-powerset-from-existing-animations.314044/
  2. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

Nice idea hope to see it happend big improvement for muni tbh
  3. Stanktonia Dedicated Player

I see what’s going on here ….
    • Like x 3
  4. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Why is there always weirdos on the forums tbh see something that doesn't exist or is there someone i got blocked typing on this post as well
  5. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

Exactly somebody just wants attention tbh i think he's not happy about the fact his post always get overlooked and as for i edited what i said is because it was originally a long idea that i was going to add but decided this muni rework was fine as i was reading along plus you did credited the guy who made the other muni post with a slight diss kinda funny tbh
  6. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

true but i'll add this the reason i dissed him is because he said to keep rocket retreat which is a big no way
  7. Mertal Defer Level 30

You want random changes to the best powerset in the game atm... :confused:
  8. American Marksman Active Player

Nobody cares…I stopped reading after I saw you stole my camouflage idea lol. Btw the guy that responded first wasn’t me. The ideas I presented were ones that they (devs) would likely do and are more practical. If you read my post you’d see that I said rocket retreat/advance were useless in PVE but those powers were created with PVP in mind. The devs aren’t going to take that out of the game. I really wasn’t looking for responses just presenting ideas as someone thats ran with munitions since day 1 and played the game since beta.
  9. Shalayah Committed Player

Quick question and I have 2 of the more possible answers already in my head but I want to see what you say.

Are you OP’s 2nd account?
    • Like x 2
  10. American Marksman Active Player

I wasn’t going to respond to your post but since you not only posted your ideas but then tried to present your ideas as being better than someone elses and then called me out you deserve what you’re about to get. Btw nobody cares that you said you were going to do a munitions rework. Other people have the right to share their ideas. Reworks or ideas on how to improve a power-set don’t just belong to you. Here is my criticism of your munitions rework coming from someone thats highly experienced and has played it since munitions launched.

- Rocket retreat/advance - this power was created with PVP in mind to give munitions a shield plus an escape power while doing a small amount of damage. A different take because of the high number of powers that munitions has that are vulnerable to interrupt. Is it useless in PVE and probably something you’d never have in your load out? Yes..what’s the likelihood of the devs getting rid of it? Not likely they would even consider it. Not every power in the set is designated solely as a PVE power. So banking on them to scrap it for something else is a mistake.

- Explosion Boost - you described it as a shield power but land mines aren’t a shield and you wouldn’t throw a land mine in the air. I could see if you’re going for something similar to Amazonian Deflection. What you’re saying doesn’t even make sense.

- Railguns - You said to get rid of small package and combine it with rail guns. How does that even make sense? Rail guns isn’t even set up to be a combo power. Not to mention these two powers are two different concepts entirely. You wouldn’t combo into the power that’s your 35% or below power.

- Camouflage - probably the best idea of your rework but it wasn’t even your idea

- Entrapment - “shoot a net launcher”…they already have this power its called net launcher. So you’d only have to make net launcher useable in stealth. No need to make a separate power.

- “Laser” Line - makes zero sense when net launcher is basically the same thing.

- 50 cal - useable in stealth..good idea. I wonder where that came from?

- Particle gun - you listed this in your rework but provided no changes

- MRE - you listed this in your rework but didn’t make any changes to the existing power.

- Nuclear Collision - first you said get rid of Big gun which is one of the best super charges in the game (even post-nerf) which will never happen. Second, your description of the power says “fire multiple nukes from the sky”..uh there’s a power that already does the same thing called mini-nuke. You wouldn’t have two powers that do the same thing in the same power-set.

- Pump Action Shotgun - the closer the target the more damage dealt…sounds familiar

- Inferno Package - summons a fire package that burns the surrounding area. They basically already have this power its Flak Cannon.

You said your rework was better but all of the good ideas weren’t yours lol. Honestly looking at your rework I don’t think you’ve played munitions or maybe you did but not that much. I took a more realistic & plausible approach on my rework. Things we’d likely see changed or things already in the game. I can appreciate ideas if they are presented as such but when you try to call people out or say your ideas are better then it becomes something else entirely. Especially when all of your good ideas weren’t yours to begin with.
  11. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

Speds always tough i see and to add 100% makes way more sense then anything your i want somebody to laugh at my jokes unknown supposed muni vet sped only speds would say anything wrong with my idea when its helping muni be even better then its ever been plus when have i once said the mines create a shield like the level of spedity he's on is sad tbh for example Explosion Boost: place down multiple land mines that explodes once any enemy nearby while also lungin the player upward and while in the air the player activates a shield around themselve to avoid incoming damage this is why school and education is very important kids for example anyone that knows who the classic deadshot is does stuff exactly similar to that entire ability aka with common sense telling you this makes perfect sense to be precise IJ2 Deadshot would def have an ability like this especially if he was in MK11 as a guest character then the sped says flak cannon is inferno package rip humanity and he says i didn't reworked mre now ik he's a sped at this point mre doesn't heal overtime and doesn't summon a care package it does that zombie form eatin animation thats around lev 28 mission with the zombies around lev 28 when you leven up a character too bad that guy a sped and fake vet he a 2020 skip says lazer line makes no sense that kid is sad its nothin like net launcher and also entrapment and as for the railguns idea you can tell at this point hes a sped im not even gonna reply when he reply to this because ik i'll lose more braincells ik he dies in the vault with his thinking
  12. DCUO 21Savage Active Player

I never usually gets involved with the drama but it is sad to see how a supposed muni vet gets pointed out in every mistake he made then he contradicts himself badly if we're being honest here i think it'll be best if he just don't reply and just leave it be the guy already said he will not reply to him if he does comment so it'll be better to just let it go hold your L American Marksman im not here to take any sides but it's clear as day that this was obviously an L and to add you did drag this out when you decided to come take shots after you already said what you said after your first comment you should've left it alone it was obvious as to day he waited this long to reply to you he probably decided to just give you this quick L after thinking it through earlier i think the best solution here is that to settle who has the best ideas put out the best game improvements that'll show who's the better man tbh
    • Like x 1
  13. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

I'll gladly do that challenge against him tbh he can put out whatever game improvements he wants to still can't do better then me or close so if he does i'll gladly say i lost to him if he does do better btw i already won this btw Necromancer Power Idea https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/dcuo-necromancer-powers-idea.316597/ New Iconic Power Idea https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/new-iconic-powers-idea.316565/ Muni Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/munitions-rework-idea.316549/ Earth Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/earth-rework-idea-updated.316283/ Ice Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/ice-rework-idea.316389/ Tactical Mod Rework https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...tactical-mod-rework-idea-improvements.316524/ Pet Artifact Idea https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/new-pet-artifact-idea.315893/ My Pvp Currency Fix https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...e-every-month-into-the-change-happens.315656/ Another guy Older Artifact Update Idea https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?threads/older-artifact-update-please.316300/ Creating A New Power From Already Existing Animations https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dc...new-powerset-from-existing-animations.314044/
  14. American Marksman Active Player

Lol dude you’re calling people speds but you can’t even talk in complete sentences. Then you got on your second account to try and give yourself even more validation but failed miserably. Your ideas for munitions aren’t good at all and like I said before the only good ideas you even had on there were not yours. If you can’t understand why your ideas are trash it’s because you’ve never played as munitions. I went through and detailed why they’re terrible ideas. “MRE doesn’t heal over time” you said but the tool tip says this exactly “Crack open a ready to eat field ration preventing incoming damage, rapidly regenerating health, and protecting yourself from control effects for a short period of time” so you’re wrong on many levels here. What do you think a ration is? What do you think health regeneration is? Supply drops are a care package so this is already in the game so there’s no need for a power that does the same thing. Just like a laser net is the same thing more or less as a laser line. As far as making better improvements/rework you already lost that by putting a bunch of my ideas in your rework. I would never include any of your ideas in mine because tbh they’re not that good and if you’ve played munitions you’d know they make zero sense.
  15. American Marksman Active Player

Whats crazy is I just looked at this user’s conversation history and they are only comments to threads/messages started by DontCare97. This reeks of second account bot or this is the original account and DontCare97 is the second account. You just got exposed
  16. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

typical sped as usual everything about you is just a joke and to say that my idea is bad what a clown then what makes you even more of a sped is the fact that you think that's my 2nd account i feel sorry for your rl everything about you reeks sped and not good at anything except for dyin in the vault 24/7 im truly done replyin to you got my head hurtin then gets exposed by me for bein a sped and sees how another guy go along with me and decides hes me as well typical sped thinkin next he'll say mepps and everyone else on the planet except himself is me and to type about failed when everything he stands for equals to a failure you got no rl friends or a job like get yourself straight irl before you ever bring up failed miserably again as i just said dont expect another reply from me because you got my head hurtin sadly it isnt a crime to be a sped because you would be hit with a life sentence rn then tryna say someone got exposed when they clearly didnt when in reality you was the only person exposed fake vet muni player try again you mostly likely under 60sp at 300+ cr and arts under 30 plus augs at 2 to anyone whos readin this dont ever be like him a lonely fake dcuo any power vet because you'll up as American Marksman 2.0 thats salty he got nothin goin for himself at all literally most likely 40+ still livin with his moms
  17. American Marksman Active Player

When the other user account has 28 messages in their account history and ALL 28 are replies to threads and comments made by you its not a coincidence. You just got exposed and if you go back up through this thread you’ll see I’m not the only person saying this. I don’t need Perry Mason to figure it out. Again your ideas are trash and to make things worse you created a bot account to pat yourself on the back and give yourself validation then chose to call me out and now this “sped” just exposed you. No need to say anymore just go away.
  18. gamma9 Level 30

Wow such detail...awesome to have players with such high attention to detail and enormous effort...good.job
  19. DontCare97 Well-Known Player

woah stop before american think your me as well
  20. American Marksman Active Player

Now you’re mad because you got exposed as a fake. Hit me up in game you’ll see I have more than 60 skill points.