Mr Freeze bug

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Evil Moopie, May 27, 2013.

1. Evil Moopie New Player

On villain USPS3 during the pre-30 Mr. Freeze leveling missions a bunch of people (including me) were unable to continue are quest in the part where the villain operation Seeds of Rot runs through. The player is supposed to spawn cops to kill by interacting with cop cars, but none of the cop cars would spawn. There were no people running the op at the time and there were three or four other people sitting there not knowing what to do because the cars wouldn't spawn. I changed phases twice and still the same result.
    • Like x 4
  2. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

I did the mission before the update and it worked. Maybe it got broken in the GU?
    • Like x 1
  3. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

During the Mister Freeze mission arc, the Cold Contender mission where you enter the Mercy Hospital won't advance past the objective of "Speak to Mister Freeze." The cutscene plays when you enter his chamber initially, but the mission marker and objective in the journal won't proceed. You can move beyond and activate the console at the end and finish the Cold Cut fight, but doing so locks the door back into Mister Freeze's room. Warping to base (or I would assume HQ) and re-entering the instance from the front allows you to re-enter Mister Freeze's room, but he will not react aggressively and the mission still does not update.
    • Like x 18
  4. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

Ditto what TeenWuulf said.

Edit: Support ticket submitted.
  5. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

Even though you cannot complete the mission, Mr. Freeze sends you the email with the reward. Not much of a recompense though.
  6. DecanRage New Player

I am also experiencing this issue is there anyway to bypass or it get it fixed so my char can advance
  7. EctoLantern Active Player

I've leveled several villains so I'm not new to this mission.

After encountering Freeze working at console the prompt to speak with Mr. Freeze never goes away even when I continue to Coldcut. I try to talk to Freeze but the "E" prompt to interact never appears.

After defeating Coldcut I'm prompted to return to Freeze. I smashed the wall to enter the hallway to get to Freeze in the first chamber and encounter a closed gray steel door. Can't get through it, can't smash it, can't continue to Freeze to finish the mission.

I've logged out, re-started the game 3 times and re-tried the mission 3 times. Can't get to Freeze after defeating Coldcut at all.

I sabotaged the console in the room with Coldcut, as you must before he will attack.

Frustrating because I've searched everywhere for a new mission to continue leveling and nothing is available until I finish this bugged mission.
    • Like x 1
  8. chaoticRE Well-Known Player

9. EctoLantern Active Player

Same here. Restarted game and quest 3 times. Tried everything but after defeating Cold cut just get the gray steel door on the way back to confront Freeze... :(
  10. kazukes New Player

Ok, I don't know if it has anything to do with the recent update but the last part of the Mr Freeze mission is unfinishable. After killing Coldcut and heading to Mr Freeze, you have to kill those mobs on the way to freeze to get the door to open and start the boss fight, but its as if the mobs do not load on the map. I tried to do this part 2 times and it was still as if they weren't loading.

I hope this bug gets fixed pretty soon, because I think its bs I basically can't level my character anymore, because I can't get any further missions until this one is done.
    • Like x 1
  11. Shenanaigans87 New Player

Feeling your pain, my friend.

Hope they fix it soon. Killing random enemies is taking forever, and is quickly losing it's fun value.
  12. Max Dragonard Well-Known Player

Support responded to my ticket. Essentially, yes, it is a bug and they'll fix it as soon as possible.
  13. Vermain New Player

I am having this issue as well and is right now crossing my fingers that it will be fixed soon.. I am 7 levels away from max and was planing on taking that today >.<'.. Not sure what to do now that I cant progress :/
  14. Nishastra New Player

Yeeeep. Same problem here. I'd noticed on this new character that all "Speak with X" objectives in missions are broken, but for the most part they happen after the mission is already over. This one is the first objective, and so totally screws everything up.
  15. Stoosh New Player

This sucks bad...is there honestly any other way to get decent lvling done? I did all other lvl 8 quest line :(
  16. Feraleena New Player

Yep. Stuck there too. Now I can't progress my villain since you can't get any progression in the story line without finishing this one mission.
  17. TeenWuulf Well-Known Player

This is probably the one thing I really dislike about the new leveling curve. Before, if a mission glitched out or was unplayable for one reason or another you could just grab something else until you opened up a new leveling arc. Now, if it glitches, the character is on hiatus until they get around to fixing it.
    • Like x 2
  18. Feraleena New Player

The duo is broken as well. I tested that on another character.
  19. Stoosh New Player

I agree since we are doing this for joker how come there isnt any lex part we can switch to if we want or circe quest line. This game isnt beta no more and its just crazy how I am paying 15 bucks a mth to support this game but i cant even continue to get to level 30 since they no longer give xp from bounties and pvp...Crazyness
  20. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are investigating this. Thank you for the reports.