Moving on from nature heal (need help choosing)

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Badname392023, Nov 4, 2018.

1. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

I’ll be departing from team nature soon. The hots are cool and all but i fee like it’s just not enough when it comes to elite content and nature has nothing else to offer that can motivate me to stay.. only a four man shield, lame supercharge, average burst ability, slow dps”in powers. Idk I’m pretty much over this power

Looking for a new heal power I was thinking celestial might be for me seems like a nice versatile healing power. I was wondering if the power has an 8 man shield? Is that what sacrifice is? and can anybody tell me overall If they like celestial
  2. Brit Loyal Player

I've been mostly Nature Healing since launch. I bounced over a couple of times to Sorcery, but always came back to Nature.

Two days ago I flipped to Electric. While Nature can do any content in the game, and I have successfully healed through the Elites, when Nature has to handle large amounts of spike healing, it is way more power hungry than some of the other powersets.

Ultimately, in endgame Elites in my experience, there are many individual player errors that simply cannot be healed through. If somebody ignores a mechanic or makes a key mistake, they WILL die. It's not a question of the healer nearly as much as it is the player who made the decision to hit Terra with an Orbital Strike and kill everyone. Many of the Elite DPS will similarly need to tweak load-outs and trend towards range, and tanks tend to have to stay more mobile. So if you're basing your decision on some PUGs or poor groups, be aware the experiences will be similar even with an 8 man shield. In endgame Elites, the healer supplements near perfect execution, rather than removing the need for it.
    • Like x 3
  3. Aerith Rose Committed Player

Celestial has a 7 man shield (it does not shield yourself). This alone anoys me a lot and I hope gets fixed one day. Sacrifice is supposed to draw aggro of the rest of the group if there is not a tank, thus you are "sacrificing" yourself.

Sorcery and Electric have a 8 man supercharge. Water has one but requires two powers to use it and thus most people do not use it. Water does have a 8 person regular shield which is nice, but not as strong and the standard shield. Nature really gets the let down in not having any kind of extra shield.
  4. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Good info guys. Between celes and sorcery does anyone know which is most user friendly and most power efficient?
  5. JKwak Well-Known Player

they will fight even more reckless and drop like flies as soon as the shield is over ....
  6. Badname392023 Well-Known Player

Well I went electric lol