[Movement Variant Request] Loping aka 4-Legged Sprint

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by ChillCat, Aug 25, 2015.

1. ChillCat Loyal Player

I was recently inspired by playing Cheetah in LPVE to propose a movement variant for Superspeed. I believe this idea has been proposed before but in prior cases it was requested as a whole new movement type. In this case, it makes more sense as a variant in the same way that skimming is a variant of flying.

Called Loping, this superspeed variant gives the player the look and feel of running like a four-legged animal such as a cheetah or wolf. The running style would look like the Legends lunge attack from either Cheetah or Catwoman (check this video and skip to 1:32 for visual reference:
    ).

For animal based toons, this would look great to keep the theme and style consistent. I have six (6) toons with a cat-type skin, so this would look great, and this would certainly appeal to the furry lovers out there.

Would you buy this movement variant? Please submit your ideas for improvement below or hit like if you think this is a good idea. Thanks!
    • Like x 2
  2. undrline Issue Tracker Volunteer

I was able to superspeed as a dog in the Anniversary Event. Bam. Necro'd.
  3. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

This would be pretty sweet. I'd also love to see an alt Primal version that she uses (and Catwoman).
  4. ChillCat Loyal Player

You know what this would be...?

SUPER GREAT!!!