Movement stutter issue

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Menelaos, Jan 11, 2016.

1. Menelaos Dedicated Player

Good morning,

For a while (since BD) my SS toon has been doing an odd stutter which I first assumed was an issue with my controller, but when I switched controllers, it continued to happen. In discussing it with other SS users in our League, they confirmed they too have had this for a while. It is on and off, but occurs at the worst times possible. No, it is not a lag issue and we have confirmed this.

In addition, lately (since BN) even my flight toons display this stutter which now includes some sort of odd camera panning or camera angle issues.

Stutter is most noticeable in places like Qward and Metro Battle Zone, but occur even while in your own base.

Any feedback would be welcomed.

Regards,
    M
  2. Menelaos Dedicated Player

25+ views and not a word.

Sincerely not sure what to expect here, does someone acknowledge the issue, it is just read/ignored by members...
    I tried submitting a ticket, but since the process appears to have been made in a way to discourage ticket submissions, I thought this would be appropriate area to post this.

If a Dev or a Mod does read this, please just let me know you did so I can at least know someone out there is aware of this.

Regards,
    M