Movement powers and Iconics

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by Hellfire Prince, Nov 2, 2018.

1. Hellfire Prince New Player

Hello, first I would like to say that english isn't my first language. That being said I hope to get some answers about non powerset... powers. I would like to know other players opinions about what they think, might be the best, movement or iconic powers for a dps toon, when I say best I mean, movement/iconic powers that can be used in a very good build, not just decent; powers that can compete with regular powersets.
  2. Melusine Midnight Rainbow Phoenix

Sonic Cry does solid damage, as does Heat Vision. Robot sidekick has its uses. Others might have more experience with movement powers. I've seen decent damage from Zip Tie attack.
  3. L T Devoted Player

All the movement abilities are relatively strong. You're going to have to define "compete" though. Outperform a melee Rage DPS? Probably not. But you should be able to put together a rotation that will perform respectably at least.

In acrobatics throwing knives is quite strong, as are the forward and back flip attacks. Zip tie is good in single target situations. Looking over my notes launching roll looks so strong I think I need to re test it.

The melee channels in flight and super speed are both decent, super speed was a bit stronger in my testing.

High and low pressure are strong also when used together.

I never see Amazon lasso used, but it's pretty strong single target damage.

Pretty much all the movement and iconics are really good now. The problem is they tend to have long cool downs, so creating a rotation can be a little challenging
  4. Disruptor Well-Known Player

During the Hade's Throne room, the Amazon Lasso can be used to yank Ares's battle soul away from all the adds to pound on him without him regenerating. Until the revamp, Hard Light Shield was Fire's only option for a shield
  5. Hellfire Prince New Player

Thanks for your feedbacks, it has been really useful.
  6. Mazahs Loyal Player

I'll add that HL Shield is right now the second strongest shield in the game behind Amazonian deflection. It does have a long cooldown, but for tanks it's a great option.
  7. pultinski Well-Known Player

here is what i use...
    flights swoop - as a rifle user i have no lunge, so this becomes my lunge attack.
    neo venom boost - as a rifle using gadgets precision dps player, neo venom boost is my main SC . works great with sneak attack and makes a difference with battle display buff.
    super strength - have yet to find any real use for this in any group content, but every now and then in open world stuff, its fun to throw a bus at something.
    gag glove - this power just makes me laugh when i see it, so I include it in a loadout. useful for cone type push back / knockdown.