Movement modes broken (Acro, Speed)

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by JustSome_Chick, Dec 24, 2013.

1. JustSome_Chick New Player

My skill points are all set, nothing has changed - and yet today my movement powers are nerfed.

Acrobatics :

I can run faster but I can not glide, rocket soar, and have no grapple lines. When I try to go up a wall, all I can do is roll up it repeatedly. If I jump off a building, all I can do is fall.

Speed :

I can run faster and jump higher / longer when running up something just like pre level 9, but I have no boost even though skill points are set.

Flight :

Seems the same but there's only fly, and fly faster. Fly faster when hitting L3 works. But I have only 1 flight character and rarely play her.

I have zoned, logged out and back in, reset my skill points and still it's not working. It's happenning on All of my characters (other than the one flight chick).
  2. Prodigy Progeny Dedicated Player

What i wana know is why u can fall from the sky to the ground faster than you can sonic flight down to the ground....BROKEN PHYSICS
    • Like x 1
  3. Toxiic Committed Player

I always found that ironic lol. You fall faster than you fly, yet it takes more effort to do the latter.