Most Underutilized Major Characters

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by StillDeathern, Feb 19, 2018.

1. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I was in quite a bit of various content this weekend, I saw plenty of characters that are in relatively small amounts of DCUO content.

Some faces I saw that I think need more limelight:

Deathstroke

Parasite

Riddler

Penguin

Catwoman

Bizzaro

Robin/Teen Titans

On the other hand, some characters must be exhausted from their adventures with us:

Lex Luthor

Superman

Wonder Woman

Batman

Who is already in game that you would like to see more story lines on? Who do you feel has their fair share of starring role thus far?

*Note: Must already be in game/exclude anyone who has yet to surface.

Happy Monday All!

:D
  2. nawanda Loyal Player

I’d have an inexhaustible enthusiasm for Lex Luthor if he were voiced by Gene Hackman and accompanied by Otis.
    • Like x 4
  3. EconoKnight XIII Legion

Captain Marvel (Shazam) hasn’t been used hardly at all. We see plenty of Black Adam, but no Captain Marvel.

The upcoming movie will probably encourage an episode, but that’s a ways off yet.
    • Like x 5
  4. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

That’s because nobody’s quite sure what his name is anymore :D
    • Like x 2
  5. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

I know! Let’s call him Red Bill! :D
  6. AKXC Well-Known Player

Huge black adam fan so I could aways see him more. A ww3 dlc would be awesome, have the heroes try to stop him have villains aid him.

You'd get to see the teen titans in that episode too ;)
    • Like x 2
  7. Twilight-Man Well-Known Player

Nightwing, Etrigan and Deadman
    • Like x 2
  8. Blazing Bacon Well-Known Player

For some reason Daybreak likes using Booster Gold from his early days in the 21st Century, even though he should be decently adept in time travel from the teachings of Rip Hunter at this point. I don't get why they won't use the grandmaster of time travel to his fullest potential.
    • Like x 1
  9. Hytch Well-Known Player

I would say Doomsday but we're getting a lot of content with him later this year so that's cool.

I second Captain Marvel (Shazam). He is barely in this game at all
    • Like x 1
  10. EconoKnight XIII Legion

During the DC One Million story, there was a legend that the Flash was living on Mercury in the 853rd century. They got there and found an old Captain Marvel; people thought he was the Flash because he wore a red shirt with a lightning bolt on it. lol
    • Like x 2
  11. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

I played Smallville this weekend, its one of the reasons I thought up this thread actually. I was thinking about the adds in that piece of content, and was wondering if we will see the same ones in the Death of Superman story line coming... then I thought about DOOMSDAY and how he has very limited showing so far in game... the rest is history.
    • Like x 1
  12. DCUO SmackThem Well-Known Player

I’m assuming that The OG Justice league members Batman, Superman, and Wonder Woman are the main moneymakers. There’ll even be threads you see devs only respond to when it has some superman costume contest what not.
    • Like x 1
  13. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

You know, sometimes I wonder if Black Adam is the only thing keeping that franchise alive :D
    • Like x 1
  14. EconoKnight XIII Legion

It’s funny and sad because Captain Marvel was more popular than Superman in the 1940’s. Except for DC Comics pulling some shenanigans in court, Superman would probably be the runner up today.

Incidentally, the reason we have Supergirl, Krypto, etc is because Captain Marvel writer Otto Binder was out of a job and went to work for DC on Superman. Otto made Superman more like Captain Marvel.
    • Like x 2
  15. MrMigraine Devoted Player

Captain Marvel

Martian Manhunter

Batgirl

Kid Flash

Static

Black Lightning

... off the top of my head. :)
    • Like x 1
  16. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

It’s as if Coca Cola came out with a new drink called Captain Pepsi! What did they THINK was gonna happen?!
    • Like x 2
  17. ChillCat Loyal Player

Etrigan

Lobo

Hawkman/Hawkwoman

Shazam

Firestorm

Black Lightning

Azrael

General Zod

Parasite

Giganta

Black Manta

Live Wire
  18. StillDeathern Dedicated Player

Lobo is in game already? ;)

Zod is a good one.
  19. Hytch Well-Known Player

Forgot about Firestorm. Is he even in the game at all except for a mention here or there?
    Also LOBO!!!
    • Like x 1
  20. ChillCat Loyal Player

The Question

The Spectre

Klarion (w/ Teekl)

Red Tornado

Martian Manhunter
    • Like x 1