Most memorable catchphrases in-game

Discussion in 'Joker’s Funhouse (Off Topic)' started by TheLQ-DCUO, Jan 5, 2016.

1. CypherXone Committed Player

"I got Two Degree!"
  2. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

"Not that impressive after all" two of the Titanic Trenton 'fans' after you smack him down in one hit
  3. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

"It ain't rats, It ain't never rats."
    • Like x 1
  4. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

The banter between Ares and Circes in Throne and AoD.
  5. Chaos Evolution Devoted Player

Do you pour a darker syrup on your pancakes?
  6. Malachyte Devoted Player

"Sorry Brainiac, You're Not As ******** As You Think You Are" - Calculator
  7. ShazamFan2014 Loyal Player

No contest. SHAZAM! Best catch phrase ever.
    • Like x 1
  8. Aren Sul Committed Player

T.O. Morrow outside Ace Chemicals:
    "For those of you participating in experiment 37, I just found out that exploding is a side affect. Please stand away from my lab equipment." (My favorite).

But I also like:

"Morrow here. No intruders means no intruders. I've science to do."
    "If you're going to store chemical waste in the company refrigerator at least properly label it."
    "Has anyone seen a large, angry gorilla? I fear he's escaped the lab. Try not to let him cough on you."

And as a side note, has anyone used the phone in the Cape Carmine Duo? (it's only live in the duo and it's in the room where Nightwing if fighting). There's a prerecorded message that cracks me up every time I listen to it.
    • Like x 1
  9. Johnny0276 Dedicated Player

"What's the difference between Kilowog and a ten ton light construct? About three pounds. Ha...don't tell him I said that."

Don't know if that one is on here already. But makes me laugh every time. Can almost hear Kilowog in background.

You poozers talkin' smack behind my back?!?
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLQ-DCUO Loyal Player

The Joker - "Two guys walked into a bar. Ya know you'd think the second guy would have ducked! HAHAHA!"

Nightwing - "Is that it?"

Lying Claw - "My nearest touch.....is death!" - and just her very strange accent - "Heeeeyaaaah!"
  11. CHUD Loyal Player

Lying Claw saying "Heeeeeyaaaaaah"......in truth she actually smokes very heavily between cut scenes.
  12. TITAN ephemeral Loyal Player

wherever they have those "employee of the month" plaque walls in the break room you know hes there...
  13. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

you stupid cow!!! ~Circe
  14. Darkerusaelp Devoted Player

Yes. Aunt Jemima
  15. Ncdoc New Player

The GG investigation where they are talking about the triggers, and just the thinking about them will set them off...."uh oh"
    • Like x 1
  16. Black Dawn Steadfast Player

I thought it was "My merest touch is death!"
    ~Mere meaning small or slight.

"My clown nose!" - Joker goon

"I hope the heroes kick your ***!" - Random citizens, as I, a hero, smash the bad guys
  17. Zero303 Well-Known Player

dr fate will finish you !!!
  18. DulcesS Well-Known Player

"You dare?!" by Possessed Jinx from Trigon's Prison SM. I just love how she spells it.
  19. darth_paul Dedicated Player

"Now you live!" - Bizarro
  20. Ncdoc New Player

"All your souls belong to us" - Trigon's possessed folks.

Just love the old school reference
    • Like x 2