Most legends not for marks on PC?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Reinheld, Jun 17, 2020.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

So I have a premium PC account who's been getting some love this week with the LPVE event. So she's racked up some marks I wanted to spend to avoid going over 250. Went to the WT basement and picked up the batman gang for the 'Getting the band back together' feat and went to move on to 'How to train your Wizard' with Faust or Dr Fate....lo and behold, DBC only. Then did a count and it looks like there are 39 legends which are DBC only, but just on PC. On my main PS4 account all legends can be purchased with MoL or MPC.

I'm guessing by design, but what gives? I'm basically down to 3 more legends toons I could buy with MoL...all the more reason to NOT run LPVP or LPVE after this week is over.
  2. Rejchadar Inquisitor

You must be a subscriber to buy legends for MOL...if your PC is a premium, then you can only buy original legends for a MOL (well, there Joker, Robin, Bane etc.)
    • Like x 2
  3. spack2k Steadfast Player

u need membership to be able to spend MOL on all legend characters
    • Like x 1
  4. Jacob Dragonhunter Steadfast Player

Legends are membership required now.

You only could purchase legends for Marks if you bought them when they were bundled in with the last laugh DLC.

When they did the update that split the extras from episodes, that means you can buy the last laugh and it'll still include all the arena and duo content included, but it will not have:
    The shield weapon.
    All legends will have to be bought on the MP or you'll need to be subbed.

The same sort of deal happens with episodes that used to grant powersets. Lighting strikes used to give you electricity when you bought it, but now electricity is a separate MP purchase all together.

Hope this clears up the confusion.
  5. Yvtq8k3n The 7 Well-Known Player

Im still so against it. Other pvp games allow players to or earn all the champs, and instead charge for skins.
  6. dresserball Dedicated Player

You still can earn them.
    • Like x 1