MOST HATED - USPS3/4 HERO LEAGUE

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Frankzilla, Jun 10, 2014.

1. Frankzilla Committed Player

MOST HATED - USPS3/4 HEROS

Welcome to our league recruitment thread. We are currently vamping up for the coming survival mode, dlc 11 raids, and future fnl attempts. We are a pve/pvp (legends & arenas) league, we go hard to max pve gear, sp and in our down time we are in the pvp phase making our presence known.

Ultimately Dc is an escape period for ppl to take time away from events in their daily lives and we honor that. So we try to create a laid back comical environment for ppl to enjoy their dc experience. If you enjoy a good laugh and friendly competition look no further. We push each other to the max, with the understanding no one is perfect and there is aways room for improvement. With that being said we dont require to much but here are our requirements.

Requirements:

1. Most importantly a sense of humor
    2. 103 cr+ pve, 89 cr+ pvp, we understand some ppl, dont pvp or pve so must have one or the other both together not required.
    3. 100+ sp just as a sign of effort put in towards toon progression, sp easy to get with experienced league but cant help someone who won't help their self.
    4. Mic a plus but not required will come in handy in upcoming raids, and survival communication is key.

Thank you for taking the time to read this thread if interested here is some contact info.
  2. Frankzilla Committed Player

Frankbillz psn, king homi in game or pm or post in thread.
    Brunostarz in game
    Biggaford in game
    Xremotecontrolx in game
    Khayori in game
    Fearsome fadi in game

Feel free to contact anyone of us thank you.
  3. Green Lantern Fadi Loyal Player

Ahemmmm , FearSome Fadi as well if u want to get invited . Why you always forget me king and khaiory :/
  4. ncgreenlantern Loyal Player

My bad I thought this was about leagues that you hate carry on .
  5. Frankzilla Committed Player

Sorry sir its been edited.
  6. Frankzilla Committed Player

7. Frankzilla Committed Player

8. Frankzilla Committed Player

Bump all roles welcome
  9. Frankzilla Committed Player

Bump looking for all roles 103 cr +