MOST HATED - USPS HERO- ACTIVE MATURE LEAGUE

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by Frankzilla, Jul 17, 2014.

1. Frankzilla Committed Player

MOST HATED IS RECRUITING ALL ACTIVE ROLES 103 CR+

Requirements:
    Must be active
    Must have at least 103 cr pve

Benefits:
    Laid back drama free environment
    Consistent end game content completion
    Viable wisdom from experienced players
    Most importantly non judgemental team work; having problem with role we will teach you not kick you

Pvp: Yes we do very actively!!!!
    If you are usps stroll thru pvp phase watch tower you will find us giving out that work.
    If you equally enjoy pvp participation welcome home most of us are fully modded fully geared 90 cr.
    For those whom are under geared we do a lot of legends as well to help build league mates gear on even playing field.
  2. Frankzilla Committed Player

If interested freely post in this thread I will get with you as soon as possible. Or you may contact our other league leaders in game freely any time. In game Brunostarz, Biggaford, Fearsome Fadi, xRemote Controlx, Khayori, Ink Eyes, Savage Vengeance, Or myself Frank Zilla. Or if you see anyone in MOST HATED all members have power to invite and know requirements they will happily take care of it and give you the run down.

THANK YOU FOR VIEWING AND HOPEFULLY SEE YOU SOON.
  3. Frankzilla Committed Player

Looking for ppl 103 cr+ whom also play support roles we are very active pve and pvp contact info above thank you.
  4. Frankzilla Committed Player

Looking for active roles 103 cr+ very active gu 39 ready . Would prefer ppl that use support roles also in here we all do.
  5. Frankzilla Committed Player

If your active 103cr+ and respectful this is the league for you. We are very active pve/pvp league we get content done then beat down villains for fun. Most are already 106 cr pve 90cr pvp and don't mind helping league mates achieve the same. So contact us if your looking for a place to call your dc home believe me when I say there is no place like it. Contact info above...
  6. owlman New Player

That is a good name.
  7. Frankzilla Committed Player

Thank you
  8. Frankzilla Committed Player

MOST HATED is seeking active players 103 cr+ that also are experienced in their support role.. we are very active pve/pvp league pretty good in size with over 80 members and growing fast. In game contact info is above otherwise feel free to post in thread ill respond as soon as possible. Thank you and hopefully see you soon.
  9. Frankzilla Committed Player

10. AuroraDawn New Player

Hi, I see your recruiting. As a vet I felt I had to share the unpleasant experience I had running with your league in the T6 alert last night. The tank unfortunately constantly aggro'd the whole room. The troll was super lazy with his role no stuns, low power output and no pick ups. Never even grabbed a single healing crystal which I find when I troll is extremely helpful for a healer-less run of this alert. This combined with the dps's having to do pick-ups made for a long tedious run and caused me go through 2 stacks of Limes. The cherry on the sundae of course both pugs "dps's" including me who top dps by over a million in damage got kicked at last boss so they could bring in league-mates. Thank you "Most Hated" for wasting an hour of my time and two stacks of my Lime colas, off of my first impression of you I would not recommend this league to anyone.