more totem rants.

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by McShotzz, Sep 6, 2017.

1. McShotzz Well-Known Player

So im here to rant about totem, again.

Totem 300 cost power, provides cc, heals golems(also trash), does 29 hits over 30sec on a 30sec cooldown

Debris field 300 cost power, provides cc, applies pi, does 23 hits over 12sec on 12sec cooldown

From testing around looking for the multiplier of both and my numbers might be off i found that debris field is around 29.3% with totem around 26.5%

So again why, in the world, would anyone ever use totem.
  2. Riger Well-Known Player

I only use totem on add heavy fights to knock them down a few more times. I see no other reason for it. I've seen my earth's (112 cr) totem hit for single digits a few times on current content.
  3. Tilz Loyal Player

It's great for brick tanking, and brick tanking is not trash in any away. :)
    • Like x 1
  4. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Ive also noticed a small bug with it and not sure were to officially post or if its intended. But if you cast totem and only one target is in range and more come into range the dmg will go down and split like usual but if targets die or move into area it doesnt "unsplit" if that makes any sense
  5. Roocck Committed Player

Well I can say that the cost of power is to high, I have tried Pftt, Hybrid and Weapon Expert and all three are power hungry for some reason....
  6. McShotzz Well-Known Player

Yea along with jackhammer out performing any other earth loadout in raw damage its also the one that is the most forgiving on power usage