More Difficult in Upcoming Raids

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Lara, May 9, 2021.

1. Lara Committed Player

Hello,

As you can see the DLC's getting far to easy we get full Renown in the first week its kinda boring DLC's Like Wonderverse were Difficult it took hours to finish Zeus finaly and now we all speed run true raids and get full renown.

Make some Changes make the raids difficult that not EVERYONE can run it with low Arts and Stuff and getting boosted make a System good Mechanics, a gameplay were every group member need pay attention and not this easy kind of DLC's like legion or Flashpoint.

Greets
    • Like x 3
  2. zNot Loyal Player

I agree,people really loved this game for the challenge it provided even if max stats you would struggle back then thats what people want,the Twitter pool proofed this (Origin crisis won)
    • Like x 3
  3. Perdition Committed Player

Difficulty is a tough subject to talk about so i won't go there. But that you are bored now because you have full renown, that's completly on you. No one told you to replay the easiest raid in the first week to get full renown, or did they?
    • Like x 17
  4. Lara Committed Player

Totaly agree on that finaly someone that understand it, and not the noobs talking cause they happy they get in there first time full renown in dcuo smh
  5. Aesthete Well-Known Player

Is the raid that easy? I haven't even gotten the chance to run elite and without a league I'm not even sure if i'll be able to max out my renown lol.
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Not that it concerns you, but i’m one raid away from full renown myself. But do you see me crying here on the forums “elite is too easy, and i was full renown in the first week so i have nothing to do now?” No. If you wanne kill the fun for yourself, then do that. By all means. But don’t complain about stuff that is entirely your own fault. Just saying :)
    • Like x 11
  7. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

I hope future raids are more difficulty as well, FV the difficulty was not there, but remember FTTF was bugged, the critical elite mode would be unbeatable day 1 if the raid wasn't.

That said, until we have different renown: acessories+weapon for duos/alerts, half body pieces for 1 raid and half for another, people will get full renown nonetheless.
  8. KneelBeforeZodd Dedicated Player

Both elite raids were beaten day 1 in under 15 minutes. You can also max out your renown running the elite duo and the elite alert
    • Like x 2
  9. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

The brainiac one on the normal elite setting is on the low end of difficulty. I've still seen groups struggle but it's just while they're learning the mechanics. If you've got a full competent group, it's about 10 mins of action. 1/1/1/5 group easy. Step up the difficulty and it gets much more difficult and starts to be better to run 1/2/2/3 groups. Some have even gone as far as 3 heals or 3 tanks. Since renown is given for any difficulty level, most have gotten full renown by now.

The monkey raid, the 1st fight is the toughest while you learn what you need to do. Easiest way for my usual crew has been 2/2/1/3 and send 1 of the healers into the room to use switches. Still a ton of feats to get in there that make it a lot more difficult unless it's a team of friends.

As far as too easy, that's just an entirely subjective discussion that we're having way too often in here. Easy with 8 maxed toons is not easy for 8 skip toons with 140 artis.

Story time. Ran jld elite last night, the one in the house. 48mins with a literal pug group and still hadn't cleared 1st room. As players left, I brought in some friends. Some of which I was in the live stream speed run event with. We usually run this raid in under 13mins without trying/ without skipping cut scenes. So in our eyes, that raid is "too easy". Betting those other players last night wouldn't be thinking that. Because difficulty is a subjective thing. The devs gave us adjustable difficulty, not sure anyone in here is saying critical is too easy?
    • Like x 10
  10. Kilbane Active Player

I find it amazing that people blow through replay badges and max rep running the hardest content from day 1.. then complain. Personally, I wish Replay badges never existed, and they where converted to tokens just for unlocking feats/styles on alts, but it makes a ton of money for Daybreak so that won't happen. But, I also understand, that hey, if that's how you want to play your game and spend your time/money then go for it, but don't be upset when the can of Pringles is suddenly empty.

I really wish Daybreak would put out a pie chart showing the actual percentage of players who have completed standard Elite content, and the newer ultra hard Elite+ tier stuff to put things in context. I see posts like this and hear about folks maxing rep in the first week. I feel that I must really not be a good player or something. I struggle in standard elite content with 160 artifacts. In fact, I still haven't managed to complete an elite raid in the new content because I don't have a league to run with. I've never been able to max a rep beyond the base game and I've been playing off and on for years.

If all you want is a harder challenge, start playing like average players. Strip your 200 artifacts and max augments off. Pare down to "regular" gear instead of elite or if you want the true secret Ultra Hard Mission Impossible difficulty, try running using the Group Finder queue.

But honestly, I don't think you're asking for a harder challenge. I think you really just want more content and that I can always agree with. But "harder" content is not "more" content, it's just bigger numbers and more 1 shots which is a super lazy and lame mechanic.
    • Like x 9
  11. Lara Committed Player

Lmao.... They give Noobs the renown for litterly nothing you get renown from this easy peasy Duo (Some scrubs probably spam it to get full renown) from the Alert easy as hell too and i dont even want talk about the 2 " ELITE " Raids lmao sure raids like Clocktower or Fgse were hard and im 100% sure alot ppl that reply on my thread there havent been full renown in that DLC's Prob in BoP cause this noobs spamming FBe to that time. But thats not the Point the Point is ELITE must be ELITE not this easy **** i ran with my League the first week this FFE on Critial WOOOOOW soo hard omg .... Not

FVE i dont even want talk about because its such a easy **** you can litterly just PUG it in LFG so be quiet here if you have no clue,
    I hope and im serious that they bring up next DLC such a hard raid that ppl like you gonna cry in the forum " Pls mepps pls make this Raid more easy i want full renown" yeye and now Sit this one out.
    • Like x 1
  12. zNot Loyal Player

Well from my experience the devs mostly take the forums very seriously despite that the community in other places have different opinions such as the liveservers ask how many feel underwhelmed it will definetly outnumber the same people that are on the forums claiming something else,its the same bunch of people on the forums that defend this easy content design.

I already said it origin crisis will win when the episode bracket list started and it did win,its fairly obvious that people seek difficult elite raids this is what made the game good back then,how else are people supposed to have a reason to gear up if they finish it day 1 with previous stats? What made FOS 1.2,3 good was that it was hard - what made paradox and nexus fun was that it was hard...

What i also need to say is that the Elite raids these days are designed differently,its mainly about the group having high ST DPS there isnt that much Support roll difficulty compared to like old content.

See how people feel the difficulty in content such as False idolse elite as soon as the Tanking difficulty gets high plus a 2 tank design being a requiered.
    • Like x 2
  13. Lara Committed Player

I agree 80% with you, yes i want new content and harder content cause this dlc and the dlc before are just buring coue is a joke and this dlc the raids are a joke aswell, I just hope they bring back good elite raids that not everyone can beat it.
  14. Lara Committed Player

Braniac bottleship last boss ppl still get one shot with cr 340 so ye i can only agree with you:)
  15. zNot Loyal Player

I dont mind easy Elite duos and Elite alerts the „noobs“ can do them its all okay but this shouldnt happen for Elite raids this particular piece of content must be hard and not mediocore.
    • Like x 2
  16. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Just want to point out that 1st week, critical wasn't critical. Most of the higher settings were actually just the same base level with an extra bot walking around. It has since been buffed, think the last week or so, so may want to try it out again and then post feedback on it in the feedback thread the devs made so players can tell them if it's still too easy. Only if you have time of course, I know insulting players can eat up a lot of free time.
    • Like x 4
  17. Yass Queen Hyppolyta Dedicated Player

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  18. Lara Committed Player

Oh i do still run it if league member needs a troll or dps but its still to easy some buffs are good ye i agree on that but imo its still to easy
    • Like x 1
  19. zNot Loyal Player

Read the patchnotes they even made the adds hit less hard and decreased difficulty after that.

Many people wait 3-5 Months for new Elite raids but then just to finish each boss in like 3-5 minutes per fight? in not sure whos a fan of that.
  20. Kilbane Active Player

With the introduction of a sliding difficulty, why not make standard elite "mediocore" difficulty for "noobs"?
    Or is the issue really that they need to make the Critical (or whatever highest) difficulty harder?