More Cash Received from mission completed

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by LORD CAKE, Aug 18, 2017.

1. LORD CAKE Active Player

can we get a increase on cash received from completing raid alerts duo and solos. an elite raid should reward 500000 for completing the mission. 250000 alert 100000 duo . it would help the game economy so much
  2. Fatal Star 10000 Post Club

Lol
    • Like x 6
  3. Dene Devoted Player

oh noooo.. please - don't do this... last time a thread asked for in game cash to be increased for something it turned it to the "stuboorn bull heads" club
    • Like x 1
  4. Dene Devoted Player

you wont be laughing when this thread goes to 37 pages of malarchy about the PS money glitch of 1962 etc :p
    • Like x 2
  5. ChillCat Loyal Player

No, thank you. The game already has too much cash generated as it is. Prices on items, especially rare collections, are millions upon millions because you have players literally sitting in mountains of cash and nothing to do with it.
    • Like x 1
  6. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Not in that magnitude, but the reward for (one time only) missions for completing all of the instances in each tier definetely could be increased.
    E.g. 50 000 for raids would be a nice boost for new players with subscriptions to their cash pool. And since these can only be done once, it would not have a massive impact on the economy.
    Yes, it could increase prices for older items, which are in demand from new players, but that might be ok.

250 000 is way too much though...
  7. JasonIsley Devoted Player

Ha Ha Ha
    Ho Ho Ho
    And a couple of Tra La Las
    That's how we keep the poor in line
    In the merry old land of Oz
    • Like x 1
  8. 9001BPM Steadfast Player

Unfortunately you can't solve an economy's problems by just creating more money. Ask Robert Mugabe.
  9. FoolsFire Devoted Player

A few years ago I bought one of these for $5. Zimbabwe coinage was literally worthless.

[IMG]

Here's the thing you have to remember Lord Cake...When something is posted for $100 Million there's a large broker fee paid. This money is gone and out of the game. If it doesn't sell, the person posts it again. And again money is removed.

This is actually a good thing. Because it should keep prices down. And tell future sellers not to post things at a high price. Some, of course, don't learn or haven't learned this lesson yet. If there are ten listings and the last five are all "Short" or "Very Short" chances are there will be a nice price drop when they're added back to the broker.

And remember...Thursday after reset people will be playing content they haven't all week. As well as people who only play on Friday and Saturday. More players mean more stabilizers collected, stabilizers used, and more broker activity. Which leads to lower prices. Sunday is generally the worst day to buy stuff. Because many weekend players think prices will go up by the time they log in again. And buy something overpriced. Thus making further price declines a little harder to come by.

Yes, I know it's discouraging not being able to buy whatever at a reasonable price. But the best thing to do is check the broker daily and keep track of the price fluctuations.

Side Note: During this game's first year the rarest collection piece was Superboy Statue Plaque Rubbing for $30 Million.

Two weeks ago I settled for $4 Million...and was glad I got that much.
    • Like x 2
  10. TestReporter Loyal Player

Yeah, because the solution of world's economy is injecting more money :rolleyes:.
    • Like x 1
  11. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Exactly! How do people not understand this?
  12. JasonIsley Devoted Player

They just want more money, they don't care about economics.
  13. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Sadly, i know. The game would be so much more fun if the prices on the broker were at price instead of jacked up. Because as of right now, only a few percent of the players can get those rare pieces. And thats not good.
    • Like x 1
  14. JasonIsley Devoted Player

I saved up enough cash to splurge on an op collection, not only were they all gone, they had been put back at twice the price. Capping what we can sell certain items on might be the best solution.
    • Like x 1
  15. Derio 15000 Post Club

It would only inflate the economy further not help it.
  16. Balistical lce Well-Known Player

Been there
  17. LORD CAKE Active Player

understood guys i just feel like. the mission don't reward enough cash yeah i maybe got carried away with 250000. but the op collection hardly ever drop
  18. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Well, how is this for an idea...Promethium Lockboxes really need to add something special to them. So how about this...Account Bound Cash. (ABC) Randomly you get ABC in either 1k, 5k, and 10k. This currency can only be used at the ABC Vendor. While anyone can buy the Lockbox keys to open the boxes, you must be Legendary in order to spend the cash.

The ABC Vendor would have the Auras and Materials from the time capsules. BUT they would only add new items 6 months after they stop offering that version of the time capsule. Also, these versions of the auras/materials would not give you the Feat points. (They would be renamed so you could get the Feat points later on if you wish.)

Prices would be: Auras = $50k / Materials = $100k

Best case scenario: Auras = 5 Boxes / Materials = 10 Boxes
    Worst case scenario: Aurass = 50 Boxes / Materials = 100 Boxes

And since the currency and auras/materials are account bound: People with lots of alts will find life a little easier.
  19. JasonIsley Devoted Player

What is up with all these money threads lately?
    • Like x 1
  20. xoHLxDPSox Steadfast Player

tbh we should see more $ when selling gear to vendor's.

In borderlands 2 if you sale a OP8 rocket launcher it sales for 500k to anywhere in the 5+ mil ranges.