Monitor Energy

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Miss Adora, Apr 11, 2020.

1. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You got Monitors from salvage? That's a weird one. I didn't know that they were available as salvage.
  2. High Troller Loyal Player

keep picking metal pt 2 gear from the loot and salvage.. you would be amazed by the results perhaps.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I've been salvaging gear from Metal II, never seen a catalyst pop out. Neither has anyone in my league.
    • Like x 2
  4. Brother Allen Loyal Player

According to the Developer notes for the Catalyst, they do not come from salvaging. They are drops. I also for one have not ever seen a Catalyst drop from salvaging Metal Part II gear and I have salvaged A LOT of Metal Part II gear over the last 3 months.
  5. Rejchadar Inquisitor

For some reason, it seems to me that High Troller meant "sell exobytes and buy what you need with this money" ....
  6. High Troller Loyal Player

perhaps it wasn't intended. a few leaguemates in my alt's league confirmed this a month after the dlc came out. i got the op waist on a few toons and stopped after a few.
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I salvage tons of Metal 2 gear...have never seen a cat, and apparently no one else has...besides you. Go buy a lottery ticket I guess.
  8. High Troller Loyal Player

i wasn't the only one; therefore i am not by myself.
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Let me rephrase. You AND some people you know who you are relaying the stories of. As opposed to everyone else who has responded here that they have not seen any and the devs who said they do not drop from salvage. Not saying it didn't happen, but just that apparently you and these others you know are apparently overly lucky with game glitches where no one else here is. More power to you if you are getting them from salvage. I salvage everything anyway, so it won't change the way I'm doing things. If one eventually drops for me...or The Lorax...or Brother Allen...or Reichadar...or the dev who wrote the code, well then yea us! It also makes it all the worse for the OP who is now not getting drops in the content AND from salvage...that's a rough go of it.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

If something other than exobytes were dropping from salvage, I would bring it to the devs attention.
  11. ObsidianChill Community "Trusted"

What happened was that they salvaged gear from the duo or the alert and then happened to find a monitor energy that they already received as a drop and then wanted to make sensationalized claims it was from salvaging which mysteriously only happened in league and would be the first occurrence of this ever happening since they switched to catalyst from Justice League Dark :rolleyes:
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Those were my thoughts. However if there was a "salvage glitch" it wouldn't surprise me, crazier things have happened.
  13. High Troller Loyal Player

i'm not sure how i feel about your word choice of "stories"