Money back to normal please!

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by xpoipoix, Dec 23, 2013.

1. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

1. if u can bear criticism u suld not disgous
    2 ithere is no point to get mean at any time
    3. i just sayed u have no clue about EUPS cause ur playing on USPS ( & i have no clue about USPS )
    4. u cant compare 2 difrend server with each other
    5. Merry Chrismas :D
  2. thenewkidd New Player

The point is the economy EU is going through.. the US already had.. its pretty much identical.

So yes.. everyone on the USPS side has some idea of what EUPS is going through...
    When you have an economy where almost all the players have "billions" of dollars... that is EXACTLY how the USPS used to be.

You can compare the two servers when the problem is the same...
    If you have backed up plumbing in a US home... the problem to resolve that issue would be the same in a EU home... the solution doesn't change.

the EU economy is "sick".. it needs a remedy.... The black plague has ravaged one country and they found a cure... that cure can also be used in any other country the plague runs through.

So that being said... The Devs have had this problem before on the US side... things cost hundreds of millions... players posting prices at outrageously high amounts of money... so yes... that is the same problem US had.. the solution doesn't change because you are in EU.

You are acting like because you are in EU that your problem calls for a different "cure" and that just simply is not the case.

Merry Christmas to you too :)
    • Like x 1
  3. Butterscotch New Player

No offense, but I am sick and tired of people complaining that free and premium players don't have the same "rights" as legendary players. Don't like playing the free version of this game? Go play the free versions of CoD or Assassins Creed...oh, wait...
  4. HHAAZZEE New Player

Broker is basically a legendary perk, the prices will never be low enough for free and premium to take advantage of and as for the stuip money in the game again atm, nothing has changed, the economy is the same just with more zero's at the end of the prices. The more money in the game the easier it is to make...
  5. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

i see no action has still been taken no deled the money or even a money cap if Devs let me know if i can make money in the same way without fear losing my money & items or do i still need to wait for a solve till i can use the broker ????
  6. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

prices still about 999 mil (cause its the broker cap ppl have way more money meanwhile)
  7. xpoipoix Well-Known Player

hope this is solved very soon & happy new year all
    • Like x 1
  8. Tyrantrum New Player

I am sorry guys but you guys will go through the same thing as we did on the US servers, it is a slow process as the econmy is ran by us. Devs assisted us best they could by cutting the money players had but even then the prices most of yall were use to is gone now and sadly you may not ever see most of those prices again.
    • Like x 2
  9. thenewkidd New Player

You sure do have wishful thinking...

If the devs weren't able to fix the US's economy within a month... what makes you think they will be able to fix yours?

Don't agree with the price.. DON'T BUY IT!.

This isn't going ot be fixed and like has been said throughout threads like this one...
    This is NOT a new problem.. the devs have dealt with this before...
    The prices you once new are gone and never to be seen again.. sorry, the devs aren't going to delete everyone's money as some people earned that legitimately...

You want to punish the people that earned their money legitimately because someone prior to them used improper means of obtaining that revenue?
    It was suggested when the US went through this exact same thing..... it didn't happen then and it won't happen now.

Sorry.. learn the new economy or play a different game.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tyrantrum New Player

Enjoy and sub thank you guys
  11. Burnt New Player

And condescending