Fixed Mommy, why won't the Bosses fight me but teleport away instead :(

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Sir Freeze, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Batscape:
    I have had this happen twice now. First fight ras evaded and disappeared, only to be found floating above the map, un-hittable, with the flash. End Result? DUO FAIL. Forced to Quit out.

Second time we got to the batman at the end, and HE, poofed to fight himself in the air, then the good batman disappeared and the evil one went over the wall and was un-hittable. So we suicided in the aoe bombardment, and that took some time, villains reset and this time Joker, Ras, Talia and Joker, Bane and Riddler went into super evade mode. We managed to antagonize Bane by punching him in the jimmies enough for him to hand clap us to death...and that took forever too. Third time Ras and Talia went super evade right away. End Result? DUO FAIL. Forced to Quit out.

Holy CRAP was this the most annoying thing ever! We tried aoes, we tried pulls and knockups and got Talia down to 10% before she reset on us...moving them doesn't always work and they root themselves and become Evade city again regaining full health.
  2. AquiloFury Committed Player

Also..in central city..reapers are randomly in the sky and unable to be attacked. Flash reset on me too, twice. This was just a few moments ago.
  3. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Some related info perhaps... When doing the Titans bounties from Central City we got to nightwing and every time he'd get to 50% health or so he'd smoke grenade and reset to 100% heath, thus being undefeatable. Red death solo did that once and Ras' Al Ghul in the duo used smoke to run away but became Evade king instead. Perhaps these are related?
  4. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Some related info perhaps... When doing the Titans bounties from Central City we got to nightwing and every time he'd get to 50% health or so he'd smoke grenade and reset to 100% heath, thus being undefeatable. Red death solo did that once and Ras' Al Ghul in the duo used smoke to run away but became Evade king instead. Perhaps these are related?
  5. Obstacles New Player

Leveling up a new character, I’m on the JSA Safehouse mission but the boss wont spawn, no matter how many I times restart Dcuo the boss still doesn’t spawn, same for my friends leveling up with me. Please fix so I can get level 30
  6. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

This should now be resolved. Please let us know if you see anything reported above today.
    • Like x 1
  7. LuminaDragon New Player

When going to after Giganta to save Wonder Girl in the Metro Station metropolis, both solo and in a group, characters will unsync and be booted out of the instance. Everything resets as well. It happens at multiple points too. It isn't possible to get the Giganta fight to start so none of my characters can progress on main story.
  8. LuminaDragon New Player

I see there's a thread open on this issue. I'll comment there
  9. AV Loyal Player

Giganta Girl mission seems to crash after touching the first Conveyance Crystal still, (but I'm checking on test server).
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The test server was not updated.
  11. MarkR92 New Player

Thanks to fix it!
  12. Dark Nyghtwyng Level 30

Screen glitched. And as soon as i load into an instance, i dc. Screen looks like i am looking through a fence or like i am playing an old 80s game. Lines all over the place.