Up-Votes Needed MoM Last Boss Alloy Erases Buffs

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Illumin411, Oct 2, 2019.

1. Illumin411 Loyal Player

I'm not sure if this is intended or not but anytime a player gets the alloy, whether from the cog or another player, it erases their soder cola buffs (flex, nitro, etc).
    • Like x 4
  2. AV Loyal Player

Are the stats actually going down?Or is this simply a stat menu bug? Checked this last night and I could see it was no longer present in the active buffs menu but the buff icon remained under my name.. I forgot to check my numbers.
  3. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Ahh, good question. I never pay attention to the buff icons under my name and now that you mention it there have been previous bugs wher something was simply not appearing in Current Effects but th effect was still applied. I'll take a look next time I run MoMe (hopefully tomorrow) but it might be tough to gauge based on stats as prec buffs from Venom Wrist, Cog of Mageddon, the troll's power heal/prec buff and Power Harness have my prec number jumping all over the place.
    • Like x 1
  4. Illumin411 Loyal Player

When I first noticed this I was DPSing and it as my precision stat that I noticed had lowerd. Last night I trolled MoMe. I consumed both a vitamin soder and a compound omega just before the start of the fight and then checked my vitalization stat. Then I carried and successfully transferred the alloy within the first minute. I then checked my stats again and saw that my vitalization was significantly lowered, much lower than what the soder gives, indicating that the compound buff was also removed. I did take screenshots, one before the start of the fight and one only 2-3 minutes in to it after having carried the alloy (I did not die). I have to figure out how to transfer them to my computer to upload them but I will.

Tonight I ran it with my league on my tank alt. While I couldn't check myself due to tanking responsibilities, I had asked my leaguemates to use buff soders (I had already used a compound omega for the group) to check their stats and then check gain after transferring the alloy. Three of them had taken the alloy in the first trip to the spire and then checked their stats. Two said they lost both the compound and soder buffs, one said he lost only the soder buff.
    • Like x 1