Modern bat and flash dox lpve

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by tinoman, Nov 25, 2015.

1. tinoman Dedicated Player

Modern batman and flash team up has a glitch the person that is flash will get the team up feat but the person who is modern batman does not get a team up feat for lpve paradox wave. This was on usps4
    • Like x 3
  2. Picklepalace New Player

Same on PC. Just ran it twice as Batman.
    • Like x 1
  3. Veritech Loyal Player

Doesn't PW lpve start tomorrow?
  4. Candy New Player

The same thing happened to me.....
    In addition to the DOX Lpve is incredibly difficult, in the end I didnt get my reward "Feat Team UP Batman + Flash".
    I was using the Modern Batman, when we completed, my companion with Flash obtained the feat, but I do not !!!!
    • Like x 1
  5. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The correct version of the event will launch tomorrow. Please let us know if you still see these issues.
    • Like x 1
  6. Candy New Player

If the event will return tomorrow, the feats we have achieved today continue acquired? Or will "reset" ?
    And what about the difficulty, it will still be the same?
  7. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The feats will still be acquired. The difficulty will be much different (easier).
    • Like x 1
  8. AnonymousEUPS Dedicated Player

Was the one that popped onto EUPS earlier the 'easier' version? I hope so. If not I can't see any justification for it being easier than that.
  9. Spacewind New Player

Tried other bats skins (classic and new 52), haven't got feats either...
    • Like x 1
  10. Elusian Crowd Control

Yes, the issue is still there. EUPC.
  11. Infyrneaux23 Dedicated Player

Did it with Classic Bats. Still doesn't count. Ridiculous.
  12. spack2k Steadfast Player

maybe someone try pre-order batman :p
  13. Original Kal Well-Known Player

1) If I'm doing a team up for a feat, say Batman and Flash, and there is another player also as batman do you not get the feat for it? that's what happened this past time I ran 'dox.

Ran it ans 2nd time as Batman with a Flash without resetting and didn't get it.

2) when I ran I completed the "Artifact Hunter" feat while in LPvE but in 'dox I was in the Gravity Sphere until completion but no feat? (Maybe someone else was in a sphere and I didn't see it and was released.)
  14. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thanks. We'll get that fixed.
  15. Couze Well-Known Player

It shouldn't play that way. It is a glitch. Me and my friends always do 3 or 4 ways and we've always gotten the feats. Example Donna Troy and wonder girl and DT and WW 2 of us would pick DT and the others WW and WG. Everyone get all feats! Except two then we would rotate!
  16. Slade Wilson Devoted Player

More of a bug really if it is constantly repeatable. LPVE has more bugs in counting. One of my toons has 2 more completed events on the total counter than female and male combined (should be the same amount, or do we have a genderless toon among legends ;) ?). But since I found out that Loche does those literally during his lunch breaks, I got an idea where those problems may be rooted in :D
    • Like x 2
  17. minuteofdecay Committed Player

This feat only pops for the person that is the flash atm. We just ed switched and ran it again.
  18. Original Kal Well-Known Player

I tried to report that bug on their "player owned" bug report. What a hot mess. I hate that site. And now I can't get logged into it.
  19. tinoman Dedicated Player

Already posted bug report and Mepps assured that it would be fixed when it released today which it seems like it's not fixed.
  20. 12AngelOfLife21 Loyal Player

Yup. I can confirm. Just ran it with 2 league mates who didn't get the team up. Please, get it fixed asap.