Mist Opportunity Feat

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by RSL, Feb 27, 2014.

1. RSL New Player

so what's the secret here? it's only worth 25 so it shouldn't be as hard or as random as it seems... which is that you have to accidentally be there when it spawns [which is immediately after finishing the previous bounty] and keep him from killing the NPCs which cannot be healed [unlike most NPCs]. a 25 point feat shouldn't be ungettable like this one seems. if you wait for a group, it's too late. he's already killed the adds. if you fly as a 8 man group everywhere... you still could miss him spawning and you won't despawn the previous bounty boss. anyone got this? ideas? suggestions? thanks.
  2. Zylo Committed Player

Been trying to get this feat last night but every time we manage to find hawk man hes already down to the last 2 yellow lanterns already. At that moment it's just a game of pull hawk man over here and keep him away from them but nope, they still get killed. Sucks that he's able to knock them out when he hasint been attacked yet. Going to try again tonight.
    • Like x 1
  3. Penryn The Gadgeteer

I finished this feat last night. There were four other raid groups around Union Station at the time. Black Adam died within a few seconds of spawning. If you don't have 50 people helping you, try having the tank pull him across the street away from the Green Lanterns. The Green Lanterns will eventually follow, but it buys you a few seconds. You basically need to attack him as soon as he spawns.
  4. RSL New Player

did you camp a site to get it spawning or what?
  5. BoDyBaGz Well-Known Player

We got the feat yesterday and hawkman had already killed 2 lanterns by the time we started. The best advice I can give you is to have your tank kite hawkman around and have your group use lots of pets. The pets do a good job of staying in between hawkman and the lanterns, so if you have a good burn they can deflect the damage long enough for your group take hawkman down. We did it with a group of 5 and 3 randoms helping. It is definitely doable.
  6. Little Sister New Player

I think not being able to heal the Lanterns is a bug. If not, then o_O
    • Like x 1
  7. MCAZR New Player

We were super lucky to get it with less than 8 people the first time we fought him. We also did it last night with a partial group for a leaguemate who needed it. One of the keys is to bring top tier dps', you know, the ones that can duo dps EO speed feat. I think it also helps to keep him moving.
  8. Lyndi Well-Known Player

I got this feat first day, first try. We didn't do anything special. There were two groups a full 8 person raid group and our group of 6. *shrugs* didn't seem that hard to me.
  9. Little Sister New Player

Oh it didn't seem that hard with 14 players ? lol
    • Like x 2
  10. Aqua Surge Loyal Player

It's not that hard, we got it with just 6 people, 1 troll, 1 tank. 1 heal and 3 damages.

It was only hard when you didn't find him right after killing a bounty. You need to start him as soon as he spawns. Also recommended that you use Nitro or Flex sodas so you burn him faster. He'll drop like a fly.
  11. Penryn The Gadgeteer

My group was going for the 50 kill feat and we just happened to be in the area.

If I was going to try solely for that feat, I would have my group camp the Union Station area. There are four places where Black Adam can spawn. I'm assuming you're playing this on Hero side.
  12. Lyndi Well-Known Player

Alot better than the 50 players someone else mentioned ;)
    • Like x 1
  13. Nightwish Well-Known Player

The one time I was able to fight Black Adams yesterday, there was like 4+ raid groups fighting him. It was easy getting the feat when you had 30+ people jumping him like a pack of hyenas. lol