Fixed Mission "Unknown Evil" cannot be completed

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by CosplayGuy, Aug 2, 2020.

1. CosplayGuy New Player

During the Mission "Unknown Evil", Circe's Relic in her stronghold remains indestructible after the second wave of Bestiamorph is defeated. I tried logging out and back in again but after fighting my way through Chinatown Electronics again, the bug was still there.
    While you can still focus on the Relic, neither weapon-attacks nor superpower-attacks will do any further damage.

In other words, those with Wonder Woman as a mentor can't complete the mission and therefore can't progress any further in the game.
  2. Exxile New Player

I am playing the Unknown Evil mission. This is still very early in my gameplay. Upon entering Circe’s Stronghold in Chinatown we are supposed to destroy the relic to open the gate. I’ve beat the first round of Beastiamorphs and their touchstones but the major relic is completely stuck. I got the health bar down but it wont be destroyed or open the gate to Circe’s scrying chamber.

Im paying for a membership that im basically losing trying to get this solved for over a week! This is an early stage that I need to get past to unlock more features but there is no way to move ahead in this mission!
  3. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Many of these missions that require you to destroy an object are not working at the moment. This should be resolved in our next hotfix.
    • Like x 1