Not A Bug Missing power tray for Henchmen, airstrike and supply drop.

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Nakataan, Aug 15, 2020.

1. Nakataan New Player

My game no longer has the power tray for the sidekick/henchmen, supply drop, or airstrike. On the character info those powers have a lock on them. This is with all 12 characters. I have requested help by email, and did the Validation check and the key bidding and yes my generator are at full power. It is like my characters are back at the lower level before they gained access to those abilities. So power slot (9, 0 and - ) no longer work, and I am at a lost to how to fix it. I never shared my account information and only play on my PC at home. Is there a Bug or did I hit a random key that removed the that tray? Any help would be great. Thank you all for you support.
    FYI, not a new player I started when the game first came out so I have several years of playing this game, just never posted before, never had the need.
  2. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

You must have a utility belt equipped and access to the feature, which comes with Membership or is available in the Marketplace. Is it possible you have recently ended your Membership?
  3. Nakataan New Player

You are correct Sir, it was the Utility Belt. It's seems with grinding and possible lack of sleep, I was upgrading the toons and for some reason, I replace the Utility Belt with a trinket. Not once but a few times. My bad! I was sure I hit a random button and shut it off. Thank you for your help.
    • Like x 1