Missing parts of Celtic style in event vendor

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by xXlNesTlXx, Mar 16, 2023.

1. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Head and back parts of Celtic Style, are not available in the event vendor, and I wanna know if this is deliberated or just a bug

If this is deliberated…how I can get the back part?

TY
    • Like x 1
  2. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

I noticed that, too. There's a feat for collecting all 8 pieces, but only 6 are in the vendor. Do the back and (I think) hands drop, or is it an oversight?
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The head and back are un-rare drops. Good luck.
    • Like x 7
  4. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Darn. Thanks, Lorax. I'd been wondering about that.
    • Like x 1
  5. jpharrah1010 Steadfast Player

I’d say run all the solos and duos you’ll probably get it
    • Like x 2
  6. Limey Committed Player

I don't recall if it was a duo, or raid that I ran the other day, but I ended up getting both of the celtoc pieces to drop on one of my alts. Amusingly enough, I haven't seen them drop on any other toon yet this year.

So just run instanced content and they'll drop eventually.
    • Like x 2
  7. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Unfortunately, I'm having some internet issues that make it difficult to run instances until the issues are fixed. I ran the JLD alert last night, and was nearly disconnected several times. And my provider isn't sending anybody out until next Wednesday.

Oh well, I guess there's always next year.
  8. BumblingB I got better.

Yeah these were always drops IIRC.
    • Like x 2
  9. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

You have a cell with tethering? I've had to run on my cell before when Xfinity was mucking with the lines. There is a little lag, but I've run for a few solid hours on it with no DCs before.
    • Like x 1
  10. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

That sounds expensive. Is unlimited data still offered?
    • Like x 2
  11. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Mine is. I thought pretty much everyone was doing unlimited data at this point.

How do you all do your instatoks and snapgrams and stuff? I'd die without instant access to my favorite MySpace pages.
    • Like x 2
  12. Tiffany6223 Loyal Player

I have limited data on mobile but at home I have high speed internet (thru Spectrum) so I use Wi-Fi on my iPad and Mac. :)
    • Like x 2
  13. Dene Devoted Player

LOL

Funny story - a few years ago I deleted all social media.. I got rid of anything I could about me online, that could be googled etc etc

Anyway, I managed to get rid of almost everything, the 1 thing I cant seem to delete? My MySpace from the 90s/early 00s LOL - it's like a bleach stain
    • Like x 3
  14. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Yes, but my cell uses the same cell tower as the home phone/internet (I live in a rural area). No biggie. I managed to get all the base item feats, about to get the Mxy drink feats, but there's plenty of other style feats I can work on for this year.

LOL. I used to hate going to MySpace. All the glitter, and gifs, and autoplay videos and mp3s. And I was no better than anyone else, other than no autoplay media. My page had stickers everywhere!
    • Like x 2
  15. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

I'm only on anti-social media.
    • Like x 2
  16. Dene Devoted Player

That is certain sections of Twitter LOL
    • Like x 1
  17. Dene Devoted Player

And people now want Twitter to emulate that stuff.. argh
    • Like x 1
  18. TI99Kitty Dedicated Player

Bleh. Makes me glad I dumped my social media accounts.
  19. xXlNesTlXx Well-Known Player

Over 100 runs...solos, duos, alerts, raids, custom play and omnibus...and the drop rate is absolute zero
    • Like x 2
  20. Irvynnge Loyal Player

the back drops in the pre-30 Giganta instance. that's how I got mine. had to run it a few times. quite a few times. the drop rate's awful. but it absotively posilutely drops in there.