Missing loyalty points

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Al Uzza, Sep 6, 2019.

1. Al Uzza Active Player

Hi! My membership renewed two days ago. I wasn't able to log in until today, and I havent received any loyalty points. I play on the switch by the way. Is this a glitch? has anyone experienced something similar to this?
    Edit- I just checked, and I havent received replay badges either.
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

Are you talking about the Loyalty Cash?

I'm not positive on this. But I've noticed when I sub and come back that the day I get it changes every time I come back. It seems that you get it every 30 days and it keeps track when you become Premium. So if you were 25 days into getting the cash, leave, and come back you'll get it 5 days later.
  3. Earthjim Well-Known Player

I get 2 lots of rewards when I sub
  4. Al Uzza Active Player

I just got them today. Apparently a lot of my league mates got them today regardless of the date they subbed
  5. Vuri Well-Known Player

Yea it seems random sometimes,one time it took me literally 3 weeks to get my Loyalty Points and Replay Badges...
  6. Gromm865s Active Player

I think their internal "30 day counter" is off. There are times where I won't get my rewards well past the 30 day sub mark/30 days since my last reward, and there are times I will get the previous months rewards, and 3-4 days later I'll get the next months rewards. Seems very random.