missing feat's

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ZEROKILLEER, Aug 20, 2019.

1. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

Back From the HackSurvived the 2011 network hack! 3 star feat is missing from my feat list , was just wondering why i dont have it since i been playing this game since disk form , 8 yrs ago.
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That feat was for players that were paying a sub at the time when Sony was hacked and came back after the servers were back up.
  3. Tsavorentless Dedicated Player

Are you saying you had it and it's gone now. I just checked mine and it's still in the general section.
    • Like x 1
  4. High Troller Loyal Player

only applies to characters created before the hack attack, logged in and claimed the apology journal before it expired like 2 years later.
  5. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

dont have it and this toon was made when this game was on disk before free to play ... Its funny you have the feat and i dont..just checked http://census.dcuobloguide.com/
  6. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Imo this feat should give only a cool title and no feat Points, or just 10 feat points
  7. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It doesn't matter how old your toon is. The feat was a gift for players that came back directly after the incident. You obviously didn't come back within that timeframe to claim it so you missed out.
    • Like x 1
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

In my opinion, salt goes on food.
  9. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i'm not really salty about it, its just my opinion, sice its restricting Players from achieving it, simply because they havent played at a certain period of time. Same goes for the Superman Emblem wich i have but would like to see the Feat Points get removed because its not available any longer… ^^
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The feat was A GIFT for loyal subscribers. It's not about any achievement. Do you not understand the circumstances behind that whole incident?
    https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2011_PlayStation_Network_outage
  11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

12. High Troller Loyal Player

[IMG]

i'm flattered you looked me up though lol
  13. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

3 stars is 50 point feat!!!
  14. ZEROKILLEER Well-Known Player

all im saying is i was subscriber since this game first came out on disk , with the free Modern Batman ( Legends PvP ), way before it was a free to play ,,So how is it i dont have this feat , maybe i didn't redeem it , but should that be my fail, when i was more concerned about my account .

read for yourself
    The 2011 PlayStation Network outage was the result of an "external intrusion" on Sony's PlayStation Network and Qriocity services, in which personal details from approximately 77 million accounts were compromised and prevented users of PlayStation 3 and PlayStation Portable consoles from accessing the service.[1][2][3][4] The attack occurred between April 17 and April 19, 2011,[1]forcing Sony to turn off the PlayStation Network on April 20. On May 4 Sony confirmed that personally identifiable information from each of the 77 million accounts had been exposed.[5] The outage lasted 23 days.[6]
    At the time of the outage, with a count of 77 million registered PlayStation Network accounts,[7] it was one of the largest data security breaches in history.[8][9] It surpassed the 2007 TJX hack which affected 45 million customers.[10] Government officials in various countries voiced concernover the theft and Sony's one-week delay before warning its users.
    Sony stated on April 26 that it was attempting to get online services running "within a week."[11] On May 14, Sony released PlayStation 3 firmware version 3.61 as a security patch. The firmware required users to change their password upon signing in. At the time the firmware was released, the network was still offline.[12] Regional restoration was announced by Kazuo Hirai in a video from Sony.[13] A map of regional restoration and the network within the United States was shared as the service was coming back online.[14]
  15. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Because you didn't log in to claim it like everybody else...

Yes, your fail. After everything got sorted out and the servers came back up, there was a grace period for everyone to log back in and claim the feat. Now here you are 8 years late to the party.
  16. High Troller Loyal Player

You're far better off summiting a support ticket. The answers you'll get here won't be too your satisfaction, but please report back to us on their response. I could use a good laugh.
    • Like x 1