Missing Enhanced Wardens Hands

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Savior Prime, Jan 21, 2022.

1. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

I collected the Enhanced Future Wardens Hands when it was available in daily rewards... but it's now saying I don't have it... and I can't finish the set out. WTH?
  2. FoolsFire Devoted Player

I noticed that as well. I thought I somehow deleted them by mistake.
  3. VIRALITY Dedicated Player

Hmmm weird, few things to consider:

• I thought the same thing with the Enhanced Warden's helm, but it turns out that I never claimed it and I put it in my shared bank to transfer to a different toon and totally forgot about it :D. Check all your banks and toons.
    • If you're a member, you have 2 chances to get the Enhanced hands: on Day 4, and on Day 14. Were you able to get both?
    • Is it possible that you attuned the hands, but never equipped them to collect the style? Then salvaged them on accident?
    • If all else fails, the 308 CR hands are just the non-enhanced Future Warden style, looks pretty much the same.
    • Like x 2
  4. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

Getting it twice, and I only collect on my main... I wouldn't have missed it twice.... and it said I claimed it twice. And I always get the new styles immediately when I get them.

So I think this is some kind of bug.
  5. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

I'm confused about what you are seeing. Is it not listed in your styles for hands?
  6. Savior Prime Dedicated Player

nope, not even for replay badge purchase. And since it dropped twice, and it says I claimed it twice... I would not have missed collecting the style twice.
    • Like x 1
  7. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

There is no Enhanced Warden feat?
    I just collect and equip all set from daily rewards and no feat shows up...
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

There's no feat for it since it's handed out for free.
  9. Deathsaurus Well-Known Player

Oh, thanks.