Not A Bug Missing collections Homecoming?

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by arcfussion, Sep 8, 2022.

1. arcfussion Well-Known Player

Hi everyone, I was curious to know if anyone else is only getting 6 of the 11 collections that drop in homecoming. Collections # 1 terra firma, #3 komand'r's war and trade, # 4 mad lunar module, #5gizmo inc satellite and # 8 mothership may I pie don't seem to be dropping. The #2 starship fire is available for purchase from the robot vendor, so where's the rest?o_O Arcfussion PS4 US server
    • Like x 1
  2. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I see one of those in broker for a bil
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I just got #3 as a drop in the alert.
    • Like x 2
  4. LeatherJacket25 Well-Known Player

Anyone know which ones drop from alert and which ones drop from nodes on island?
  5. TheSerius1 New Player

There's 1 in the vendor you buy
  6. myandria Item Storage

Confirmed: I just got Mothership May I Pie as a boss drop.

I have tried to farm for the other missing collections pieces without using replay badges. I haven't got a drop in 10 runs without resetting. Therefore, you may need to reset in order to get the chance to get a collection drop.

So, in order to get the other collection pieces without spending anything extra, you will have to play every day and hope to finish it by the end of the event. There is a very good chance that it won't happen without spending replay badges to reset the loot.
  7. myandria Item Storage

Wait.. this is NOT a bug/glitch? Interesting.

Well, it would have been nice to have a heads-up in the Live Update Notes.

Warning: there may be some forum burn from unaware players. :(
  8. an81angel Well-Known Player

I have run the event on about 12 alts so far and have only seen 1 of #3 Komandars War and Trade, which was a boss drop from inside the alert itself. All the rest I have seen in open world collection nodes.

Currently the only ones I haven't seen at all are:
    #1 Tera Firma
    #4 Mad Lunar Modual
    #5 Gizmo Inc Satellite
    • Like x 1
  9. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

Ran the alert over 40 times (main and alts) and have only ever seen someone loot the "Mother May I" one. Also only looted that same one only once myself. Ugh.
    • Like x 1
  10. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Highlighting the part regarding why some aren't dropping in Homecoming.

How bad the drop rate is is another matter... so maybe look at this for a few more days to be sure if something is really broken.
  11. myandria Item Storage

Hmm.. I beg to differ; that depends upon WHICH collection pieces are being collected. Some collections can be completely completed simply be defeating anything and everything in the game during the Seasonal Events, such as the Trick or Treat collections during the Halloween Event or the Naughty/Nice collections during Season's Greedings.

I still say that the devs should have given heads up and in this case, a more specific one. For example: "Since this Seasonal Event is shorter and smaller than the others, the collection pieces will only drop from bosses throughout the game." Just my opinion, though.

Note: The devs should always provide all the details when it comes to new content/seasonal launches, even if they think it is trivial. It really helps to back up any and all issues when they arise. Just sayin'.
  12. arcfussion Well-Known Player

As has been said by others , my third alt and fourth both received the" Mothership may I pie" collection from the alert. I can also assume since the remaining collections are now on the broken.... Errr ummm I mean broker, they are available just with ridiculously low drop rates.:(Yet another collection hunt.
  13. Raven Nocturnal Loyal Player

I got them all without too much hassle.

Drop Locations (in rough order of rarity):

Homecoming Vendor:
    #2 - Starship Fire (100 Prize Tickets)

Homecoming Alert (Blackfire):
    #8 - Mothership May I Pie
    #3 - Komand'r's War and Trade (Rare)

Homecoming Open World collection nodes:
    #6 - Doctor Light Speed
    #12 - Alien H.I.V.E. Mind
    #7 - Black Hole Friday Carol
    #11 - Gravitational Mas y Menos
    #10 - Planet Red X
    #9 - Mission Control Freak (Rare)

ANY final bosses in other content drop the rest:
    #4 - Mad Lunar Module
    #5 - Gizmo INC Satellite
    #1 - Terra Firma (Rare)

Edit: I ran (for quick efficiency) Son of Krypton about 5 times to no avail, but then I got Terra Firma from running the Wonderverse solo 1st try, so I can confirm it drops there (for quick farm).
  14. MiLady Well-Known Player

Darn. I have been ignoring the collection nodes thinking they would only give TeenTitan DLC collection pieces. I have been only getting the same 2 collection pieces doing the alert and seasonal open world missions.