Missing Adaptive Augments

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Phen0menal, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Phen0menal Active Player

I have not bought ew one and have not level the ones that remain until I hear that it has been resovled...but I guess it is just personal preference.
    • Like x 1
  2. Requake Dedicated Player

Mine disappeared too!!

Jk, I leveled my tank one up with my healer one as I swapped roles.
    I thought I wasted my experience on the healer one, but thanks to this topic I actually used the experience!

As Mepps said, I don't think there's a bug, you probably leveled another augment..
  3. Do Your Googles Active Player

I just watched my recording of that night and I leveled them up separately. It just disappeared.
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Odd. I never bought any additional augments, still have the one support and one damage we got for free on two toons. Have never seen either augment appear in the list while leveling them.
  5. kryptoniteman Level 30

us pc
    Time Saver
    1 mighty

I logged and and it was gone on all armories
  6. Requake Dedicated Player

Mea culpa! Mine disappeared today as well, even have a screenshot to prove that I 'destroyed' it by hitting breakthrough:

[IMG]

Character: Steve
    Server: EU(PS)
    Type: dominating cybernetic core

It disappeared on me after I passed the first breakthrough
    • Like x 1
  7. Ri0THL Level 30

this just happened to me
    US PS
    A Ri0T
    Mighty Cybernetic Core level 2 or 3 don't remember
  8. Requake Dedicated Player

@Mepps
    Is there any feedback? Do I waste 10 marks, get a new one and not advance it?
    I’m losing out on stats now which doesn’t help in elite :)
    • Like x 1
  9. Mactans New Player

Dude, this needs addressed immediately.

This is the third time this week I've fed my level 15 augment to a different augment because of screen lag with the PS4. If an augment is imprinted to an armory, it shouldn't appear on the list at all. It is this way with artifacts, so why does it have to be so complicated with augments?
    • Like x 1
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

The intent is to change it to work more like Artifacts and prevent this kind of mistake. We won't be able to implement that until our next game update.
    • Like x 2
  11. KN1TE Dedicated Player

You consumed it in your other augment more than likely. It's horrible they let this go live this way. I hope they will refund those like you & me who lost an augment. What a waste of Titan marks.
  12. KN1TE Dedicated Player

Fastest response to a ticket ever. Said exactly what you posted it would say. It's sad they don't help players out when this is an obvious design mistake.
  13. Phen0menal Active Player

And its gone...five total adaptive augments gone. Since reporting this and not buying anymore the only two is had left one has just disappear and again happened when switching from DPS to Healer then back. Not feed into any other materials. Only one left lets see how long before it disappears
    • Like x 1
  14. Taker of Souls New Player

PS4 and my adaptive augments are missing my character name is Blazing Versus
  15. Taker of Souls New Player

i also bought the titans DLC
  16. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I lost mine right after the last update on my main. But my alts kept theirs. Only lost my resto augment but I never leveled it up nor reported it. For 10 marks, I could easily get another but I find it no point since I can't max it up to level 23 without running elite raid for the Amazonian life force. I hope they change that for the next dlc.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

You can buy Amazonian Life Force off the broker.
  18. Miss Adora Loyal Player

I could but I refuse to pay millions on stuff that I can get free. Now I feel like the devs trying to force us to play elite. Now I've seen the twist, I'll just not wate my time leveling the extra augments for each dlc.
    • Like x 1
  19. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

True because you don't have to max level those to get through normal content. I only max leveled one for the feat.
    • Like x 1
  20. p3rf3ctxxxdark Well-Known Player

East River im missing 2 precise cybernetic augments
    U.s ps4