Missing Adaptive Augments

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Phen0menal, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Bushi New Player

I thought about that too but if that was the case, my healer cores are both at level 4 which was before the might cores disappeared so if I consumed the two might level 5 cores into my resto cores then they would be over level 4 but they are the same. I'm just not seeing the math...

I'll buy two more might cores because I just want to play on my electric character. If you Devs find this to be operator error then I won't worry about it but if you find it's some glitch caused by the software or updates then you owe me 2 level 5 might cores.
  2. Phen0menal Active Player

noticed that to but it was not consumed during the last time it was happen nothing was consumed ran two raids and two alert at the beginning all 4 augments were there at the end of the run switch to dps to try and level and a might augment disappeared. switch back to healer and nothing was consumed ran dailies and a resto augment disappeared nothing was consumed into another
  3. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

I haven't gotten my Adaptive augments? I've done all the general Titan missions not high enough to due the 230 ones yet and even you replay badges to finish the Cyborg/Nightwing missions, and still have not gotten the Adaptive ones o_O
    Are they random or only available for to players at lvl 230?
  4. Phen0menal Active Player

I bought mine from the titans equipment supplier bot. I did check with one of my lower characters that was below 230 and they are not available so I assume you must be 230 or higher to be able to purchase. I have not seen them drop on any of my 7 characters that are above 230.
    • Like x 1
  5. Tank 4 life New Player

Merry bloodshed and merry juanna
    Us/ps4
    I was upgrading them and when I switched back from dpsto tank n troll to dps they disappeared. I know I didn’t feed it to my other augments . Merry juanna happened tonight at 330 am and merry bloodshed yesterday but I didn’t report it as I thought it was being looked into . But as of now since both my toons missing one augment each I wanted to report it here and made a support ticket.
  6. Tank 4 life New Player

The augments we’re both cybernetic vital and might . i think vital was level 7 and my might level 6.
  7. TrueColors Well-Known Player

Don't send in a ticket, they will just tell you tough t**t**s. That this was intended. How they can say this, when the past years the game was designed to lock anything in one load out to avoid accidental RD and this has been the status quo. To implement something new that goes against what we all assume and know. and not clearly point this out, is not something we the players should be penalized for.
  8. The Dark Kryptonian Well-Known Player

Thanks for the info but man that sucks, only 230 to get the adaptive augments :confused:
  9. Nichalus Active Player

Character name: Ezekiel Blood.
    World: US/PC
    Augment: Might Cybernetic Core Level 2
  10. Nichalus Active Player

If this 'is' the case, then you shouldn't be able to just use a 'equipped' Augment so easily, as it appears to be happening fairly regularly. Perhaps equpped Augments should be locked, or a Pop Up should appear warning the user that the augment they are about to use is already equipped.
    • Like x 1
  11. Do Your Googles Active Player

I am missing an Augment. I play on the Us server Ps4 and my toons name is The 0wiman. I am missing the top right might augment. Thank you for your time.
  12. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are working on making it more difficult to accidentally feed augments into other augments.
    • Like x 2
  13. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

• World US PC
    • SaeVing Yurass
    • Both (2) Mighty Cybernetic Cores
    No feat for Equipping Cores.
  14. Ganz New Player

• World US/PC
    • LordSM50
    • Adaptive Augments (any)
    Have not received any Adaptive Augments since auto-completion of "Building a Power Base" mission journal, nor given the option of choosing any of the given, I did receive the exobyte cache box (un-opened since)
  15. Alrighty Then Loyal Player

FWIW I noticed this issue only on toons with a CR 170 or lower.
    I believe you need closer to CR200 to get those augments.
  16. Dray New Player

What level do your character have to be to start getting the Adaptive Auguments. I have two mains that have them just confused on my alts that don't have them.

Thanks
  17. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

230+. They are found in the Teen Titans episode.
    • Like x 1
  18. KN1TE Dedicated Player

The pattern seems to be when you switch armories. I went from one of my DPS armories that had two might cybernetic cores both at level 3-4 to a tank armory without two cybernetics saved. After switching, one might core completely vanished.
    I did notice that it's possible to consume another cybernetic core when upgrading your core on another toon that had the two free cores also. That could be half the issue as the core looks similar to the new exobtyes and could be mistaken quite easily.

If you have it set to an armory it should have a lock on it like gear in armories &/or an option to star it so you can't consume it like other inventory items.

So it looks like two solutions are needed. Fix disappearing augments and allow to lock them so they can't be consumed. That would fix the majority of issues and prevent further issues.
    • Like x 1
  19. KN1TE Dedicated Player

20. Do Your Googles Active Player

Should I buy a new augment from the vendor or wait until this is resolved?