Missing Adaptive Augments

Discussion in 'Old Arkham (Bug Archive)' started by Phen0menal, Jul 19, 2018.

1. Phen0menal Active Player

Has anyone else had augment go missing I level two augment ready for there first breakthough one might one Resto. I switch armories and one disappears. Bought two new augments switch armories again and they diss appear again. Is this a bug or has anyone else experience don't want to keep leveling augments if they are going to disappear.
    • Like x 3
  2. >>>KIra<<< Dedicated Player

Did you save them to your armory? When activating your armory it goes back to inventory
  3. Phen0menal Active Player

yes both saved and when I switch roles dps to healer the leveled one disappeared. and only the non level one remained
  4. Phen0menal Active Player

not in inventory not in bank inventory gone completely like I never had it
  5. Phen0menal Active Player

on the fortify screen only shows three now only after buying two new ones after the first two disappeared. the two that just need to breakthough are the ones gone the none leveled one remain
  6. Phen0menal Active Player

update now another one has disappeared which now I only have two none leveled augments so something is going on all I was doing was running content and it disappeared so a total of 4 augments have disappeared.
  7. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

• Like x 1
  8. Phen0menal Active Player

ok so at least it is someone else now the only ones I have are my 2 non fortified every leveled one has disappeared
  9. Bushi New Player

Same thing happened to me as well. Was in a TT alert and switched roles from dps to healer. After the alert went back to my base and switched to dps role to level up the might cores but both are gone and not in the inventory. Submitted a ticket to see if customer support and return them.
  10. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are looking into this. If anyone can spot a pattern or exact repro steps to make it happen again, please let us know.
  11. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

If you are missing an augment, please post your:
    • World (US/EU, PC+PS/Xbox)
    • Character Name
    • Which Augment(s) have gone missing, as in what kind
    Thanks!
  12. Phen0menal Active Player

US PS
    Blonde Bomb5hell
    Might and Restoration Adaptive Augments (2 Might, 2 Restoration)
  13. Phen0menal Active Player

As far as reproducing all I did was save to my inventory level up one and then switched roles ran content and when I switched back they started disappearing
  14. Tropical Skittles Taste The Rainbow

• World: US
    • Character Name: Tropical Skittles
    • Which Augment: Restoring Cybernectic Core lvl 23 ready to break through
    All I did was relog, to fix the glitch on the friends list. (it shows friends are online, but they're already logged off)
  15. Bushi New Player

World - USPC
    Character Name - Morpheus
    Missing Augments - Two Mighty Cybernetic Cores (both level 5)

Possible Cause - Switched roles from dps to healer while inside TT alert and switched back after the alert in my base. This is the only character that I have ever switched roles on in an alert.
  16. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

Thank you to everyone responding. We are trying still trying to track this down.
    • Like x 1
  17. Heal up 96 Level 30

Character name: heal up.
    World: US/PS
    Augment: Restoring cybernetics core level 3
  18. mexmex Dedicated Player

Character name “DC Vichu”
    PS4
    One mighty cybernetic core

It was there wendsday and yesterday was gone, I did level it a bit cant remember exactly how much
  19. Mepps Sr. Community Manager

We are pretty confident these reports are players accidentally feeding one augment into the other. We are working on making this more difficult, so that it can't be done by accident.
    • Like x 3
  20. The Game Well-Known Player

. US/PS
    .TheSynGame
    . Precise Cybernetic Core (rank 3)