Minor Legends pve idea

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Red Jenni, Jan 20, 2016.

1. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Ever see someone needs x team up and offer to help, only to get in there and find someone else qued as the same guy as you anyway? Would it be cool, under this condition, if you could switch Legends toons at the very beginning of Legends pve? Maybe you qued as Atrocitus, but only need one more run with an arcane character.
    • Like x 4
  2. Backseid Devoted Player

Yes! The whole "team up" feats are what ruined LPVE for me (aside from the crappy rewards).

They make you feel as if you cant ever just run the instance with characters you prefer.

Anyway, yeah. It would be nice for Pugging.
  3. Shadowdragon Devoted Player

This could be a helpful thing. Maybe on a pugged group, you see the lineup just before entering.

The thing is it can also backfire. You see a toon that you're duplicating , then you both switch to the partnered toon! It also can't be a thing where everyone is shuffling toons at the start because that would defeat the purpose of a fast pugged run.
  4. Ichiro Loyal Player

Why would you blindly queue hoping to get a team up when you could easily shout for the character needed before hand?
    • Like x 2
  5. Erin Arror Dedicated Player

Sadly people do blindly queue and when the person sees no match they bail. Which is inconsiderate to the other three ppl who are in the instance that's gtg.
  6. Nuclear Ninja Well-Known Player

What about if you could hold off on choosing a character until your group was formed? That way you guys could see who was playing who, maybe discuss in group chat, and then once everyone chose you'd zone in.
  7. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Speaking for myself, I wouldn't. Not for a team up feat. But I HAVE responded to people in lfg to help THEM only to find that I didn't really need to be Atrocitus, because someone else qued as him too.
  8. Red Jenni Loyal Player

Very true.