Milestone's Icon --Chest piece ?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Karen Beecher, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Karen Beecher New Player

I'm wondering if there's any chest piece in this game that matches (or comes even close) to the one worn by Milestone Comics Icon characer….

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  2. Brit Loyal Player

Probably the closest that comes to mind for me would be taking Barbarian chest [IMG](which somewhat resembles the bands with the metal ring in the middle), and then coloring your skin to give it the appears of the Spandex underneath.

This does leave the issue that his face will also be colored to the red, but if you use and recolor a Face slot item like one of the Kabuki facepaints and put it into fleshtone for all colors, you might be able to counterbalance that.
    • Like x 1
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

that one kinda tough due to the cape detail. we really dont have anything in game that goes past over the shoulder or anything thats that wavy/sweeping.

you're best bet is to play around with some of the basic slimline styles. I think the paneled bodysuit chest and legs would give you a decent look. it also depends on what resources you have. i havent logged on yet but maybe the paneled chest and legs plus the red chroma might be interesting. one of the amazon hand styles is a short glove, also the biker style.
    i would actually use one of the collared capes in game. even though icon doesnt use one it just gives the feel of more volume in lieu of not being able to have that gathered front. i think the full domino mask would work...that one or the half domino mask are easy to get.
  4. OG ELITE Committed Player

Use Harold of the black for the legs, maybe the magic champion feet, voodoo cloves. Cape and chest are tuff though
  5. DezFTW Active Player

Any updates?
  6. Limey Committed Player

How many pages back did you have to go to necro this 3.5 year old thread?
  7. DezFTW Active Player

sup
    Surprisingly not many. I think the new Episode will have Icon in it.