Midnight Masquerade Quest Daily

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Vagrant, Oct 12, 2018.

1. Vagrant Committed Player

So now that the Teekl Bucket artifact is a thing. Why not have this reward either candy for the Teekl Bucket or grant us 1 Teekl Bucket for completing this? Right now all it rewards is 11 cash. Kinda useless otherwise.
    • Like x 4
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It rewards more than that and you get three buckets daily.
  3. Vagrant Committed Player

If you have alts you can get WAYY more than 3 daily. I've stocked at least 50 of them so far. My point is the quest that completes after you run the event alert. It does NOT reward more than 11 cash.

[IMG]
    • Like x 1
  4. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Oh I see. I read your post as the buckets were giving you $11... cue the music.
    • Like x 1
  5. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

You can still get the appropriate Candy from beating the spooks in there
    Just did it with Haast's and she got the Power Ring Lollipop & Assorted Candy and a Treat

Extra Buckets only cost you 2 Spooky Bucks each
    Oh, and as for the cash, that's dependant on your level, Haast's got around 225 cash
  6. DarkVisor 15000 Post Club

Made a mistake: you only get 11 cash from the Mission, butt 225 from the Event
  7. LadyLightning Issue Tracker Volunteer

Why does the quest have to reward anything at all? You get all rewards in the instance.
  8. Kestral Committed Player

You get 10 seasonal currency daily half for completing the que alert and half for the outdoor content, well 4 and 6 I think but same difference. It just doesn't list them on the rewards as you get those for each half rather than as a bonus for completing both. They don't really need to reward you again for something you already got a reward for doing.
  9. Vagrant Committed Player

Gotta love how people don’t care to potentially get more. So if no one wants anything might as well remove that quest because I don’t understand why it exists if it more or less rewards nothing.

All I was saying is now that we have the Teekl Bucket why not ADD something to that quest because most of the time I don’t care to even complete it.
    • Like x 1
  10. Kestral Committed Player

Honestly, I think the intention was to let new or forgetful players remember that those missions are available to run daily. You get a prompt for it the first year you run it from what I remember but after that the only reminder that the seasonal has started (in game) is by going to Gotham and seeing the decorations and spawn points. Prior to this year without clicking that mission you just had to remember where the outdoor mission was granted as well. Now we have the instant warp so that is less of a concern.