Metropolis citizens yelling gets annoying

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Mikeyb2001, Mar 11, 2022.

1. Mikeyb2001 Well-Known Player

its like there's no mission or anything to shut them up or help in any way
  2. Ultimus Primus Well-Known Player

They just want you to know that they still need us, even if they don't at that moment. But they do!!
    • Like x 1
  3. BumblingB I got better.

I feel bad, I'm just minding my own business doing my objectives and out of nowhere they start screaming help and run away from me. :( At first I thought there was a villain or monster, but then I realized I was the monster.
    • Like x 2
  4. Quantum Edge Steadfast Player

Reminds me of those parties where everyone is having a nice time, then the host wants to talk about this new nutritional drink.
    • Like x 2
  5. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

You know that part of the villain Trigon missions in Robinson Park where you channel the sin of gluttony? The civilians that reveal themselves to be superheroes when you as a villain approach or pass them and do some quick trash talk before attacking you? They say all the same lines and have the same reveal if I pass them as a hero, but I guess they suddenly realize immediately after saying it because of course they don't attack me. Like, they're just so triggerhappy that you can be a Green Lantern or a carbon copy of the biggest DCU heroes and they still are all "AHA! I will destroy you, fiend!"