Top Bug - Confirmed Metropolis Battlezone mission: "Orange You on Our Side?" bug.

Discussion in 'Arkham Asylum (Bug Reports)' started by Caroline, Apr 26, 2021.

1. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

I can confirm that this mission is bugged. I got my first mist completed and then the second mist took a long time to complete. I relogged and then got the second one completed. It seems that the mist gets stuck in different parts of the trail from the beginning to down-the-line trail. It got stuck by trees, under a bridge, on the water, ran into stairs going up.

I did try to shoot the mist, click on mission, stay away from it, throw stuff at it, all to no avail. Relogging only seemed to work, but that was a one-time thing so don't take it for a perma fix solution, but another possible way to get it to work.
  2. Ebon Pegasus Master of the Speed Source

Just completed this mission again last night. It really is specific areas that you have to target.
  3. Essential Exobyte Dedicated Player

The only mist that works for me is on the street south of lex tower on the right side near the hero turrets/orange lantern mob. I have to wait for the lantern to spawn on the street. All others end in failure.
  4. STsource Well-Known Player

This as still not been fixed - The lantern on the bridge is very consistent with completing the mission but overall annoying to complete.
  5. DesertMP New Player

After doing this so many times I ended up getting the feat, I still did NOT get the mission completed. Not even one went to where it was supposed to; still 0/2.
    It was cool at one point when I had several mists just sitting by LexCorp bldg at end of the bridge watching them just fade away one after another.
  6. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

The only one that works on the hero side is this lantern, all others stops at 2 spots near the bushes then never moves further.
    [IMG]
  7. Kaegrin Well-Known Player

Still bugged, my guy.
  8. SethZoulMonEl 10000 Post Club

And still bugged. I was able to finally find one to get the two done, but it took me probably a half hour to do the mission. That's unacceptable for what should be a daily mission.
  9. Entityinside New Player

Won’t work 4 me either
  10. Synisterstrike Active Player

Hi all, just reaching out with a question. Has anyone had issues with the historic district outpost missions? For example, "orange you on our side?" We follow the orange mist and nothing happens. Tried multiple times same results.
  11. Catastrophic Repercussion Dedicated Player

Yes it has already been reported: https://forums.daybreakgames.com/dcuo/index.php?posts/4412386/
    While we wait for it to get solved (if ever), try hunting for lanterns at this spot in particular. In my experience, this one has a good chance to progress the mission.
    [IMG]
  12. Synisterstrike Active Player

13. SigmaAtom Committed Player

Bump

I am currently trying to get the Fatality glove style for my female char, I need in to the 10 mission solo at metro battlezone historic for the briefings to get the style. Anyhoo.. this has been a pain getting stuck with this bugged mission, hopefully this either 1. just de-list this mission and stop mission giver npcs giving it out..(and remove from journals) or 2. it gets fixed.
  14. MelloManiac New Player

“Orange you on our side” daily will not let me finish when you subdue the green lantern and you have to follow the orange mist trail around they move a couple of times and then stay still and go away .
  15. Amoxin Well-Known Player

I ran this mission as a villain a few days ago and had the same issue. I found a couple more that do work, but it's really random, most of them fly to the staircase by the door and just sit there. The mob respawn timer also seems faster than I remember it, as I was having to constantly kill them just to track the mists.
  16. Ruen Morleth Level 30

can confirm this bug still around.
  17. Jason Moonshadow New Player

Still Bugged probably got 20 mists without completion
    • Like x 1
  18. Beovar New Player

I´m not entirely shure about that. September 2023, and still not fixed. i think that says a lot about those who responsible for that
  19. PandoraLaBella Well-Known Player

I tried that some weeks ago, that's the only spot where the functional green lanterns spawn, it worked for me.
  20. AndreasSylvan95 New Player

Came here to confirm the mission is doable. What seems bugged is the path following of the mists.
    Like another user said GLs near where you drop off the mists usually have mists that guide you to a working spawn point and if you see a mist gets stuck just move onto another.
    It's ridiculous that its been years and this is still an issue but oh well...