Metal Part II New Vendor Rewards

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Valka Lynx, Feb 12, 2020.

1. Littlejaytee16 Committed Player

Yes... I'm not used to such riches. I ran one raid and didn't know where to spend it all....
    • Like x 2
  2. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Weird. One of my leagues just spam the normal raids. Too many scrubs for event raids.
    • Like x 1
  3. Miss Adora Loyal Player

400 for the chrome material is a little steep, 300 would make sense but 400 is over kill. Unless we get several triple weekends.
  4. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

well these are styles i wont be getting until they cost source marks.
    • Like x 2
  5. El Steele New Player

Love the new rewards just wish the dead water material was tradable.
  6. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

An fair warning in case you were thinking of buying the 400 thangarian marks cursed coral material box: It's Not tintable.. I just wasted my marks on it.That's just Stupid not making it tintable and it makse me so sad that we have come this far.:(
    • Like x 1
  7. Eve YouTuber

I wanted the chrome mat but I will pass due to the price and It's also not tintable. :\ Unless we spend replay badges we can't get it fast enough, and I don't want to waste source marks on it either. (Which end game is also Limited by earning source marks) and I spend enough as is. If I want to get it for multiple characters, I will have to get a lot of Replay Badges. A lot of Daybreak Cash. No thanks.
    • Like x 2
  8. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

I could have told you it wasn't tintable just by looking at the picture.
  9. Jack T. Chance Devoted Player

Since when have Chroma Materials ever been tintable? :confused:
  10. SekretVillain Loyal Player

Pictures?
  11. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Neon Chroma is tintable, partially.
    • Like x 2
  12. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

[IMG]

[IMG]
  13. Amanda Bailey Devoted Player

Not really. I think the Price is fine because there’s usually 3 materials per pack.
    • Like x 1
  14. Proxystar #Perception

I know that's the logic, but I find Chroma's to be particularly gimmicky and I don't consider them 3 materials but just 3 parts that make up 1.
    • Like x 3
  15. Rainnifer Committed Player

It can really only be justified as 3 materials if you use it on a 1-color style, but most chroma's don't have huge variations in their channels anyways, particularly this new one from what I see. 300 Probably would've been slightly fairer.
    • Like x 1
  16. Proxystar #Perception

That and the fact that they're not really independent, I know some people might, but it's not like you're really moving say 1 channel to 3 different characters because then you're missing the subjective channels you might want to use to make a style on the singular character, it really is just one material, in my opinion.
    • Like x 6
  17. SsLinkzsS1324 New Player

Is it me or ain't 400 marks kinda steep for a chroma that patterns are very similar to the bio luminescent mat and ontop of it not tintable...LoL
    • Like x 1
  18. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

As The Lorax said Neon is partial tintable,and since when is giving peoples an warning headsup a bad thing to do? Not all can read a picture and will probably end up wasting 400 marks on it so it's nice to save the marks if somone else said things like this if i was in that situation I would be glad someone told me.There was No one saying anything so then you gotta find out either the hard way or if you are good at reading pictures,wich I'm not
  19. SekretVillain Loyal Player

That's 400 Mark's? Yea ok lmao
    • Like x 2
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

400 Marks for 3 Materials.