Metal Part II: New Rare Henchmen Drop

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Brother Allen, Nov 29, 2019.

1. Brother Allen Loyal Player

This dropped for me after beating Into the Dark Multiverse (Elite) on Test tonight. For the record, the raid bugged out and did not spawn the sub-bosses on the final boss so we (Plats) aren't taking credit for beating it but we did finish it just to see the cut scene and how the content ends. Once beaten, the Dark Robins dropped for me. It is a 50 point feat called Crow Call. Looks like we have a new multi-billion dollar item for Live day one for those lucky enough to get it to drop. ;)

[IMG]
    • Like x 6
  2. AV Loyal Player

Another uber rare brokerable item immediately on the heels of the ongoing Neon fiasco? ******* brilliant...
    • Like x 1
  3. Brother Allen Loyal Player

I mean I have no issue with a uber rare item dropping in Elite content that is tradable. Hell, I think it is good for content as it brings people back to it long after it is out of relevancy (ie: ZooE/PanE). But yeah Crash...they got to do something about the economy. Money is definitely out of hand. lol.
    • Like x 3
  4. Ully Committed Player

I hope this item is exclusive to elite. The best thing about ZooE and PanE was the carrot chase. :)
    • Like x 3
  5. AV Loyal Player

Agreed. I've often stated ig that I wished every raid had a "hook" like this to keep people interested after the fact. It's just the timing that irks me because this is going to be another item that will probably never even be able to see the broker unless they up the drop rate appropriately, increase the broker limit appropriately, or dole out the necessary dupe bans and remove a massive amount of ig cash (I'm not for full cash-wipe collective punishment though).

Do these include the "+10% damage in Metal part 2 content" or purely cosmetic? Also, how do you find their damage?
  6. Brother Allen Loyal Player

[IMG]
  7. Brother Allen Loyal Player

Was on Test for like 3 hours man. Finished the raid, said "Oh sh*t guys. I got a rare Henchmen drop.", everyone came and look, I took a pic, and logged out. lol. Too tired tonight to honestly check. I'll log on tomorrow at some point and verify if there is any kind of buff to damage and all that.

EDIT: They are bugged as well right now at least from a graphical standpoint. They have the permanent T-pose when you start moving around. So that needs to be addressed along with the NUMEROUS bugs in both raids which apparently most had been addressed internally but not pushed to Test like we all thought they had been on Wednesday.
    • Like x 1
  8. DIIV New Player

yea man they need to make elite content drop more of this elite exclusive item when they finish the raid, instead just doing it for Renown>Gear>Feat. Because seems like they can get those renown even without finish the elite raid. At least give something different to player that actually beat it many times.:)
  9. DIIV New Player

10. Proxystar #Perception

Cool, I have zero issue with this, it's what they need to do to keep content active; hope they fix the economy though. :)
    • Like x 5
  11. inferno Loyal Player

YES!!!!!!
  12. Draconiano Committed Player

Oh no, Manbat Henchmen déjà vu's coming to me.
    I hope I get it before 2021.
    • Like x 1
  13. Zneeak Devoted Player

Of course it's the Dark Robins, the very back-up skin that people have been screaming for ever since the first Dark knights-style was announced in the game... If the droprate is even a fraction as messed up as the rares in Metal Part 1 and this Episode is just sent straight into the current mess we're in without a fix to said issues, the majority of players who for reasons are not multi-Billionaires won't be able to afford this item.

If any Developer reads this and actually cares even a wee tiny bit, PLEASE make this item have a userfriendly droprate or make it an addition to the Episode's Vendor.
    • Like x 3
  14. nawanda Loyal Player

There’s nothing wrong with rare drops as long as they drop in content, IMO. The comparison between this and the neon material isn’t a reasonable one. People still play ZooE and PanoE because of them, not in spite of them.
    • Like x 1
  15. Penryn The Gadgeteer

Just to add to what Brother Allen is posting, a "Blackout Uplink Device" can drop from the final boss on The Phoenix Cannon raid:

It is the same Orbital Strike used by Dawnbreaker.

The droprate for the Uplink Device hasn't been "bad" so far. I've seen the devices drop for several people at a time in a single run. I was actually wondering if the droprate was bugged for these items.
    • Like x 4
  16. Tabby Belle Well-Known Player

50-point feat for a Henchmen Uplink? This is like that Man-Bat Henchmen thing all over again. RNG feats are so yuck. :-(
    • Like x 1
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

It makes content last longer at least
    • Like x 3
  18. Eve YouTuber

OOF, I wanted the henchmen but probably going to be a nightmare to get on live. Still haven't got the henchmen from ZooE. :oops:
  19. Hraesvelg Always Right

Last longer with a burning hatred, heh. Once I got the Man-Bat drop, I never plan on stepping foot into that godforsaken raid ever again. Still no Ultraman cape, either.
  20. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

I do just to sell :)
    • Like x 1