Fixed Metal II duo glitch

Discussion in 'Resolved' started by Raptim, Dec 5, 2019.

1. Raptim Well-Known Player

Game bugged out in oblivion bar, just never ending Robin spawns. I also got the golem bounty glitch that I saw was responded to already.
    • Like x 7
  2. UnboundMonarch Level 30

We been fighting this robins for over 10 minutes and nothing.My league mates are having the same issue.I expect some type of apology gift because this is ridiculous
  3. Chia Death Well-Known Player

In US on PS4 here- I'm guessing the Batman who laughs is supposed to show up and drop off our Batman? Neither ever spawn and as a result there's no Batman to interact with. Possibly related is the cutscene is bugged and doesn't show the characters who are speaking- it's usually too far forward and panned right it seems. Tried it with and without breaking all furniture in the bar before speaking to hawkwoman.
  4. Mobius Twist Active Player

We had no problems with the Robins, but the first loot fight in the bat cave didn't spawn - Barbatos just lobbed bombs. We stood in those, let them kill us, then the adds spawned and we continued as normal.
  5. Kestral Committed Player

No issues in the bar. (spoke to Hawkgirl first)
    In the batcave the Merciless and WW could not be seen in the cutscene.
    2nd boss no characters again in the cutscene.
    Last boss we had to wipe as the 2nd half of the fight would not start spawning with the heros to fight. After the wipe the match was able to be completed correctly without issue.
  6. Illumin411 Loyal Player

Duo glitchd out in all three locations for us. First with th never ending robins and batman never spawning on the ground, then in th batcave boss fight the boss didn't appear and only the DOTs on the ground were happening. In the alleyway, after beating several of the iconic, they stopped spawnin and we were just left there with the DOT's on the ground happening.
  7. ArtemisWonderWoman7 Well-Known Player

Just tried to new 2 man alert out of 8 times only twice could I get past the oblivion bar part.batman is not showing up with the cog
  8. Gromm865s Active Player

At the point I gave up and quit the game for the night, I had tried running the duo 10-13 times, first time I spent almost an hour just killing Robins before I got fed up and left. Tried all the "tips" folks were giving in LFG and could not get the Batman to spawn.
  9. BSEison Well-Known Player

Tried the event version of this duo 4 times and was never able to get out of the Oblivion Bar area. Batman's body never appears and just left fighting infinite Dark Robins.

Also as others have mentioned, the camera angles on the opening cut scene are not working properly. They end up focusing on walls of the bar or hands and legs of Hawkgirl.

I'm on PS4 US server if that matters.
  10. Tarif Committed Player

Straight garbage launch. After the duo glitched on me for the 5th time, I logged out, because I want to play the episode in order.

Dont even think they are trying any more. Thanagar looked cool, but was far too small in scale.

Rehashed content and levels again, that we cant even play.

Like last time, dont see myself spending a single replay badge on this trash.
    • Like x 1
  11. Kestral Committed Player

Ran it again and found the glitch in the bar. Took three times but we are wondering if both people have to be fully in the room for the cutscene to spawn properly.
  12. Chia Death Well-Known Player

I did finally get it to work, on occasions where it did work the table in front of hawkwoman was not spawned- I'm guessing this is the issue, but as I said simply destroying the tables before interacting with hawkwoman doesn't fix it.
  13. TheLastSuperman Well-Known Player

I spent replays, then Batman didn't show in cutscene... I can't even recall after the frustration if I ever even used the replays I spent to be honest - I finally just logged.

No broker, no trade, can't even buy new items related to the dlc (mainly not being able to complete collections via broker easily) and the dlc doesn't work right... exciting!
  14. Sexy_Shell Active Player

Its not broken u gotta pick up batman to move on
  15. BSEison Well-Known Player

I have run the event version of this successfully twice this evening with 2 different characters. However on one of the runs the Bats Who Giggles did not appear in the cutscene in the Oblivion bar, but thankfully the Bats Who Doesn't Laugh's body did so we could continue.