Meta University will soon be taking new Students (hero side)

Discussion in 'League Recruitment Center' started by ConnerSandsmark, Apr 19, 2017.

1. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

Meta University will soon be opening its doors to take in LGBTS Students. The University its self, a branch of Metropolis University, is located in the Mesoamerican reef under water and will be looking for new students to fill its halls. The University is almost complete, but the main thing needed is the Student population. Most professor positions are filled but there is always room for more.

This is a LGBT friendly League. We welcome Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgendered, and Straight players. We are a relaxed league with a New League Hall. We are looking for active, semi active, New and, Veteran players. We do not put up with any drama and looking for mature minded, friendly players that is looking for a home for their characters. We are in the PVE phase and concentrate on PVE but also welcome PVP players.

This is a PVE US server for PS, Xbox, PC

If this sounds like it could be a home for you then Email Connor Sandsmark in game or friend him in game, or respond to this post letting me know the Characters Name.
  2. DaZeeHero Level 30

By including Straight in that list, you basically mean a league for everyone who's not biased one way or the other right?

I'm looking for a hero league for my character Ivlys, (that's Sylvi backwards)
  3. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

yes I am looking for people that is not biased and don't mind teaming with others that that are gay or str8 or transgendered, if this means you we would love to have you
  4. DaZeeHero Level 30

I actually found another league I was looking for but if I have need of another league for my characters in the future I will keep you in mind.
    • Like x 1
  5. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

that is no issue, friend my character anyway, we can always use more friends
  6. SAMUSDC New Player

Hey I'm new in the game... my Heri name is UMBRIX I would like to be part of an lgbts league..
  7. Standingbear20 New Player

I would like to be in the league as well. I am semi new to the game and have been looking for a league for a long time. My in name game is AngelRoseMoon19
  8. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

I will look for both of you
  9. ConnerSandsmark Well-Known Player

SamusDC, I cant find you in game, says your name does not exist
  10. Wonder Maty New Player

Ive been looking for a league for ages! Wasnt a big deal before this whole revamp and ive been playing on and off for years but now I need some help and commradery lol. I'm on US PS3 you just look for Wonder Maty in game :D
  11. Hemmy Committed Player

Just a heads up, Xbox and ps/pc cannot play on the same servers. Wasn't sure if that was cleared up when you mentioned all three platforms above.
  12. Chet87 New Player

If your still recruiting I sent you an in game email.