Message to Developers from a real PvPer

Discussion in 'Battle of the Legends (PvP)' started by Corn Snake, Feb 2, 2019.

1. Corn Snake New Player

I preordered this game and have primarily done pvp for the 8 years this game has been out so I've experienced what I felt works and what doesn't. Please consider my feedback.

First of all lets talk stat scaling, it's fine to scale players up to 96 but having the hard cap on stats after I worked all these years for skill points and mods(artifacts) not to matter in arenas is no fun, i miss 1shotting noobs and I'm sure noobs miss getting carried by op players, not every new player should be handed a fighting chance thats why there's Legends pvp. I suggest removing the pve disabled gear and stats in pvp now that pvp gear is strong again, let us use everything please! Doing this would also make the pvp players more pve focused as well so their artifacts are strong and they have to grind for the generator mods and league buffs.

Second thing is role debuffs or "rock paper sizzors". This is all I hear from the pvp community when we talk about the good ole days how healers debuff tanks, tanks debuff trolls, trolls debuff healers and dps swoop in and decide who to focus on first. When I say debuff i don't mean with a power but who gets an increased dmg buff when fighting their opposite role, like trolls doing increased dmg to healers etc...

I know you guys don't have time to work on pvp content so why not just unrestrict everything in pvp so it's atleast fun again.

Next thing is to understand that while some pvp players are toxic they are still some of the most loyal supporters of the game even though they may not spend much, I assure you that if you made a small pvp dlc with new gear every year or so that some of those pvp players would buy a membership even if it's only for a month and those skill point chasers would have some more stuff to go for as well, even if you just add a gear set and allow us to use pve marks or pvp marks to buy the styles only. He'll I'd even use replays to unlock pvp arenas for bonus marks, like 100 per win plus 500 daily marks(reset for 25 replays for 500 daily marks)

I know you guys are pve focused but please hear the crys from the pvp community, not all of us are bad and I'm sure if you made some of these changes then more people would pvp as well.

PS: Noone queues 8man raids so you might as well just give ppl those feats, i see leagues having to get 16ppl to queue and take turns winning.

Also need u guys to name a pvp feat after me and make a Corn Snake Pvp set. #LoveDCUOForever
  2. Corn Snake New Player

Btw I know pvp is broken and itl be hard for the developers to fix thats why I suggest just taking away the pve lock and let us go all out.
  3. granddaughterlover Active Player

4. Vagrant Committed Player

I agree on having our stats mean a little more in PVP if we have high skill points but absolutely not to PVE items used in PVP. I am not going back to where arenas was a trinket spam fest, and if you were a real PVPer you wouldn’t want that either.
    • Like x 1