Merit Feats

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Backseid, May 17, 2016.

1. Backseid Devoted Player

We should get 10 feat points for every, say, 20,000 Marks of Merit. Indefinitely.

That is all.

Think about it.

Thanks.
    • Like x 1
  2. Derio 15000 Post Club

Much rather see them revamp the entire SP system.
    • Like x 1
  3. Torikumu 10000 Post Club

I'd rather just see a rebalancing of the Out of Relevancy rewards system so that less tokens of merit drop. I barely touch out of relevancy content and some how I'm sitting on 100+ Tokens or +10,000 towards the feat.

Exobits should be the most common drop. It should be rare to see anything else. Especially considering the scaling costs, but also because you can never have too many Exobits. This will become even more true when #StatsMatter happens, as Buff Colas will no doubt return to prominence and they cost Exobytes to craft.
  4. IIThe QuestionII Loyal Player

idk, feat system is already too broken imo, i mean it as in, if/when SP matters again, either it does matter or it is still just there by ornament, but if it does matter, there are so many dull feats i for one know i'll never do.

For a game that claims to aim for a "casual" play style it does have many "do this 100 times because yes" feats, merit feats would be the same in a way, people who replay like maniacs and those amongst us who have been here more than it should be considered sane would have an unfair advantage.

Considering we already have the brilliant lpve feats, adding merit...ugh...at this point i'd rather pack my bags than chase all of those packs of mind numbness, for dull repetitions i already have a job! :D
  5. Skidmarc Committed Player

I'm for it. Seriously, after a certain point you are just wafting those tokens of merit.... just like there should be a continously exobytes farming and salvaging feat beyond the current threshold. After a while, that is just wasted stuff. At least a continuous feat could make it somewhat worth still collecting/doing.

Just more wasted aspects that could be utilized better......sorry, I'm still very bitter of the near total neglect toward solo content...even after all these months....heroes/villian are individuals first and team up when need arises...not always stuck teaming up....that is all.