MERCY for Fury?

Discussion in 'War Room (Powers, Artifacts, & Builds)' started by wata, Aug 13, 2022.

1. wata New Player

I am a returning player and i love pet builds that are viable for damage. I am leveling Source Shard to max and already have a max Quislet, but for the third artifact I’m torn. I have Mercy at 160 and i started to notice that when i do the attack protocol, the Fury misses its Projectile often when it’s shooting at groups (AOE attack). Am I better off using Grimmorium, Dead Kings Scepter or something else instead?
  2. xxHELLSTROKExx Loyal Player

Go with grim. Fury’s attack will never miss if you don’t use mercy. Source/grim/quislet is what I’ve been using for years now. Great single target, AoE is very decent.
    Single target loadout:
    Fury/offering/ god wave/ vengeance/ final ruin/ Polymorph. Use a ST turret, supply drop/ orbital/ buff trinket. Hit godwave and the offering always. Always buff then feed fury.

AoE: replace vengeance with soul bolt and replace finisher with shard of life. You can run karmic suspension in place of Polymorph for adds and if it’s a boss fight with a lot of targets, slot in baleful as your super. But when it’s just hallway adds, as you approach them: hit gw, feed fury, hit karmic to apply pi. Then shard and spam soul bolt till they’re dead.

And always try to time final ruin or shard with 50% of cool down on gw. It procs the reset very often at that point. I honestly get more resets from those than spamming vengeance or soul bolt. Tho those can trigger its reset ok as well.

MAP is a great arti but it’s best for powersets that had now pets to be able to have a pet build. Tho it does help earth rather well. Sorcery just doesn’t love it. It does do well on st but still haven’t seen it do better than this setup.

For everything else tips and tricks: turrets are your friend. Use an AoE one for your AoE loadout. Drop them after you’ve used gw so they don’t steal your buff. Never use a trinket pet again, you want to make sure your buff never goes to anything other than quislet/ fury and grim. When you’re ready to use a super:
    Drop supply drop, pop your buff trinket, hit gw, hit super, hit offering as fast as you can. Polymorph can be jump canceled and still do full damage.

With adds, the timing can be done that you can hit fury’s gw buffed attack twice. Basically, if his bar is full don’t feed him. Hit gw, hit karmic, wait for fury to hit then feed him again asap. Should be double gw hits.

White mods: Polymorph head, might neck, extended super charge chest, offering legs, damage hands, tumbling feet. Allies ideally are aquamans pet passive and either bwl or Nubia. Attack one can be cyborg for AoE and HoL bot for st. You will never need power with this set up. Generator mods are power/ might. Your main stat is your cr so always keep that as high as possible. Night is your 2nd most important stat.
    • Like x 1
  3. wata New Player

Thank you so much for this information. I will try all of this out but will keep Mercy in my bank just in case they fix the projectile issue with fury.
    • Like x 1