Mepps, Spytle any word on Illusory Forme

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Ghostof91, Oct 9, 2015.

1. Ghostof91 New Player

• Like x 3
  2. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

What about it ? You want it back ?
  3. Ghostof91 New Player

It was replaced by Invisibility, and I would love for it to return, maybe take out one of Mental's useless powers, but please just bring it back DEVs.
  4. Ghostof91 New Player

Right now Gadgets make Mental look really bad. Bring it back Devs and take my money.
  5. DustyAnkh Loyal Player

They need to make Invisibilty more awesome.
  6. Veritasum Loyal Player

I remember running by villain night clubs like this and them not doing anything. That was kind of fun.
    • Like x 2
  7. Ghostof91 New Player

Invisibility is currently useless, no moves to retain Invisibility like Gadgets, they should just replace it if you ask me.

While can see Illusory Form bringing more to the table, with copying abilities etc.
  8. Ghostof91 New Player

Aww you so lucky, I have never tried it but it sure looks hell of fun.
    • Like x 2
  9. darkscarletx Loyal Player

OMG! :eek: Really? We had this before? OMG Devs!! Bring it back please, I want to try it! Sneeking behind a hero and kill him like that will be so AWESOME. :D

Maybe they can add the illusionary form in the iconic powers! Everyone will have it! :p
    • Like x 1
  10. Ghostof91 New Player

Indeed, it was replaced on GU 17 by Invisibility that no barely uses, I can see many type of mechanics being formed around this ability such as Becoming stronger through varying forms of NPCs etc. but what do I.:rolleyes:
  11. darkscarletx Loyal Player

They should add this ability in the iconic powers. It will be available for everyone. :D Please Please Please Devs!
    • Like x 2
  12. darkscarletx Loyal Player

Omg in the video the hero must have been so surprised. xD Like what the hell? Oh noooooo!!
    • Like x 1
  13. Ghostof91 New Player

Not to change the subject but look how useful Reflect Pain was...

14. Ghostof91 New Player

Atleast you would feel like your taking on some Martian Manhunter race.;)
  15. Veritasum Loyal Player

Well there was one small drawback. If you look on the mini map, one can see that you're opposite faction. Sometimes I'd get a test shot and then I'd get destroyed. I'm guessing if you were mental yourself and you noticed the red dot, but no superhero in sight, you'd be wise to the illusion. More often than not though I could just run by a nightclub full of villains. In those days, there were lots more people hanging out at safe houses.
  16. Ghostof91 New Player

Wonder why they left:rolleyes:,

If It was up to me, I would hide the dots and make use of the x-ray iconic we now have, make it useful in Raids, Alerts etc. were you can roleplay and do decent competitive damage with Illusory Forme.
  17. Red Jenni Loyal Player

I personally find invisibility pointless. But just to help steer you a little, Mepps is the Community Manager, not in charge of this kind of thing and Spytle has been promoted. This should now be addressed, I believe, to Loche and NerdOfPrey.
    • Like x 2
  18. Ghostof91 New Player

Thanks for the clarification.
  19. WhiteW0lf Devoted Player

Spytle was promoted?
  20. Ghostof91 New Player

Do you like Illusory Forme.:D