Mepps Nees Help

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Dead Reckon, May 27, 2020.

1. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

This morning on my alt 90 MikeMike I had finished my dailies and had decided to start transferring Canary Cry's and Harley's ABC to my main. I transferred 6 of the 7 Canary's and 5 of the 6 Harley's into my shared bank. I then logged on another alt Felon E and went to my shared bank the 5 Canary's where not there but the Harley's where.

I immediately logged back on to 90 MikeMike and checked his inventory and there was only one Canary's in his inventory which is what should have been there. I then checked the shared bank and no Canary's, but the Harley's where still there. I took the Harley's out of the shared bank. I then checked my bank, inventory, soda vendor, and deleted items and the Canary's where no where to be found.

I logged back into Felon E and ran her dailies. Once I was done with her dailies I decided to see if it would happen again. So I purchased one Canary of the broker for 16 mil. Placed it into the shared bank, logged out logged onto another toon. Checked the shared bank and it was still there. so I logged back into 90 MikeMike and took the Canary out of the bank.

I did the transfer from 90 MikeMike at about 0700.

I tried to recreate it on Felon E at about 0720.

Mepps please check into this it has taken me so time to farm this for my main.

Thank You

Dead Reckon
  2. Dead Reckon Well-Known Player

I have also submitted a help ticket.
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Exact same thing happened to me last year. A GM was able to help me get my catalysts back.