MEPPS & MEGAZILLA I GOTTA ASK WHEN ARE WE GONNA GET THIS HAT

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Shadow Force, Feb 26, 2021.

1. Shadow Force Committed Player

I seriously gotta know when are we going to get this style or something similar?

There was Gang War DLC, Dark Justice League Episode but come on is that hard to ad this particular cool styled Trilby Hat, we got the Question face why not the Hat as well please;)
    [IMG]

I highly doubt i'm the only one who wants it. #Make it happen :D Pweeezz
    • Like x 1
  2. Hraesvelg Always Right

Your image link was a bit malformed for some reason.

[IMG]
    • Like x 3
  3. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That hat is already in the game, it's a briefing reward.
    • Like x 2
  4. K3str3lDC Dedicated Player

Which one, again? I imagine something detective related and probably in one of the versions of Gotham.

There's also that Riddler hat!
  5. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

It's just called Fedora. The Riddler head style is a derby, also known as a bowler in the UK.
    • Like x 3
  6. testerz New Player

Get the split personality helmet for your female toon.
    • Like x 1
  7. Shadow Force Committed Player

Well it's not actually a fedora is a fedora, that is a Trilby hat so no it's not available to us.
  8. Shadow Force Committed Player

It's not the same hat and i'm talking specifically for males not females.
  9. Shadow Force Committed Player

Dude it's not the same hat, as i said before it's a Trilby Hat, Fedoras are not the same thing as Trilby Hat.
    • Like x 1
  10. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

Well what Question is wearing looks like the Fedora.
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  11. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

A hat is a hat what is that said the cat not the bat but the bat said the hat was a cowl.
  12. Irvynnge Loyal Player

13. Snowy OwI Loyal Player

Even though called a fedora ingame that's a trilby.Trilby's has smaller brim and ls overall smaller than a fedora.I So wish we had a proper fedora ingame proper indiana jones size since I'm used to wear a fedora in real life it I always look for them in games :) Trilbys I stay away from.
    • Like x 1
  14. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

These are definitely the same hat.
    [IMG]
    [IMG]
    • Like x 2
  15. Wildcat Committed Player

She's definitely need an update;)
    • Like x 2
  16. Aduzar Light Dedicated Player

It's not really the same thing, the bowler hat is round on top, there on the picture, it's more a mafioso style hat from the 70's.
  17. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

That's what I told K3str3l.
  18. Shadow Force Committed Player

Thx
  19. Shadow Force Committed Player

In what world is that the same, the one below is like totally a fedora and the one upside is a trilby.

[IMG]

After all this is what most a looking for in a Fedora.Many npc's actually have that hat style, don't believe me go to Penguin duo and look at his henchmen and the detectives in the Bat metal map they are wearing absolutely different hats or just look at the detectives around Gotham.
    • Like x 1
  20. TheLorax 15000 Post Club

The same world that prevents you from posting images...
    • Like x 3