Mepps - Did daily rewards reset time change?

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Cordelia, Sep 30, 2021.

1. Cordelia Well-Known Player

I logged in to check, and not getting an option to claim anything. Has the time changed, or did I just run out of potential rewards?

Thanks!
  2. Imaginos Dedicated Player

Doesn't it reset at 5:30pm pacific time? so, 10 more minutes?
  3. Cordelia Well-Known Player

It's always been 5 pm Pacific for me. That's midnight UTC, so it kind of made sense. I'll check again in a few just to be sure.
  4. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Still not updated. I'm hoping this means it'll reset at the game's normal reset time now. We'll have to wait and see, I guess. Mepps is hopefully home after a hard day's work answering questions about allies.

I'll update if I notice the daily rewards reset before usual reset time.
  5. GoldenBrownDragonFire Well-Known Player

I'm guessing if you've logged in every day, that there were only the bonus 7 days to redeem. My calendar has been saying less than a day for rewards to reset for hours now
    • Like x 1
  6. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

Yeah.... we got no rewards today. :(

I checked both on USPS4 and USPC.
    • Like x 2
  7. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Only if you had already been past bonus day 7. I had some toons that did NOT come in daily and they had rewards after 7PM CT, which is reset time for me.

I think I actually got 5 fates on some that were at bonus day 8 too, but as it's off screen, it's hard to say. Either way, probably not a big loss losing 5 Dr Fate tokens if you were into bonus territory.

Anxious to see if it resets today at 7PM or if it's synced up now. If it doesn't happen today, I'd guess it's Nov 1 before we'll see it 'fixed'. I already hit all my accounts for 'day1' in case it's only 10 hours again like last month.
  8. 1 ncmike Dedicated Player

This daily rewards system has been out long enough that this shouldn't be a question that people are having to ask we should of gotten a concrete answer by now.
    • Like x 1
  9. BumblingB I got better.

So did it reset or will I miss the first day because I wont be home until 5pm pacific?
    • Like x 2
  10. Cordelia Well-Known Player

That's my question. I was able to pick up my daily reward this morning, but is the reset time still 5 pm? Because if it is, then some people will miss their first day.

If Mepps doesn't give us an answer, I'll check my accounts again at 5 and report back.
  11. BumblingB I got better.

I should be home by then to find out myself, but yeah, I would love to know.
  12. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

It seems to reset with daily maintenance.
    At least it did here. ;)

13. BumblingB I got better.

Well, so did September's start as well, but the next day still reset at 5pm Pacific. (GMT 0)
  14. Multiverse 15000 Post Club

I guess at this point.... all we can do is wait and see. ;)
  15. Cordelia Well-Known Player

Update: I was just able to collect Day 2 rewards, so the reset is still at 5 pm Pacific (midnight UTC). But that made the first day a short one, so I hope the devs consider some way to fix this quickly.
    • Like x 1
  16. Reinheld Devil's Advocate

Confirmed. Collected from the 10 hour Day 1 earlier today...just collected day 2 a few min ago. I guess November maybe?