Mental

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by Hellclown127!, Oct 14, 2019.

1. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Yes it does
  2. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Regardless people want Mental fixed. Bastion should be dropped to a 30 second cooldown.

Seriously devs, it's been 3 months since I posted this thread.
    • Like x 2
  3. WilderMidnight Steadfast Player

what is it with mental and any kind of form change. i cant even pop my trinket without getting stuck in that squat position.

i just tried trolling sge. my uncontrollable double casts were the bane of the group. i couldn't get out of the way of the meteors. i couldn't get out of the way of the wave effect. i got stuck in animation popping my trinket.

its bad enough the dps side of mental has been broken to the point of it being pathetic does this stuff have to effect the troll side of things as well. i can get by well enough in normal content but this always happens in elite raids.
  4. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

That's the problem, the dps side affects the troll side. Mental Trolls can do barely any damage. The double and triple casting of powers and over writing of others is ridiculous. The 60 second cooldown of bastion is ridiculous as well. All the other trolls have a 30 sec cooldown and word of power does as well.
  5. Walvine Well-Known Player

I think all vanilla powersets are dilibratley neglected to make premium power sets more viable, how ever gadgets clearly batman is the dev favorite of the free sets the fire and ice update allowed gadgets crowd control fire , poison gas and ice encase (two cryo foams and you can keep any group of enemy encased permanently while the poison melts their hp, Mental can ice encase too but often the enemy break out,they often break out before telekinesis throw effect hits othere target , Maybe I should use a dom instead of vit Aug! Hmm) wait you can't even encase with ice powerset with out using allot of super charge even the gadgets dampining field shield stuns enemy.
  6. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Honestly at this point, my annual subscription renewal is up in February... As I've said before, I shouldn't have to switch powers to play the game and won't. If the Devs don't put out a response on this subject then more than likely I'm not going to renew my subscription. I see no point in spending anymore money on a game that the Developers dont care about the playerbase nor the game itself.
    • Like x 1
  7. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

A response saying we wont adjust it is better then no response at this point
  8. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

This, it's been 4 months since I posted this. You balanced finishers, now fix mental. Drop the cooldown on Bastion to 30 seconds like the other troll group shields.
  9. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

These kind of things are why players are quitting the game.
    • Like x 1
  10. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

11. lllStrichcodelll ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

No one quits because they dont like a certain ability Cooldown...

I agree tho since Controller SC shields are quite important for Elite Raids and it can make a difference.
    If there isn't any other kind of advantage for Mental opposed to other Troll powers the only reason to play Mental is for the Purple Colors.
  12. Lodestone Active Player

Maybe you should read the whole thread then, instead of the last comment. It's not only about the cooldown, it's about the whole mental power, the lack of response.
    Play down on the issue won't help much here.
  13. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Read the rest of the thread before you comment. This thread clearly shows the problems that Mental has and people want fixed.
    This thread has been up since October. Mind you these are not the only problems in the game that people post about with no responses from the dev's. They would rather soak up the money from time capsules and spend their time on those than address the problems that are holding the game back from popularity.

I originally started this about the Bastion cooldown. It SHOULD be 30 seconds like the other troll power's group SC shields. They refuse to address or fix the problems that they caused with the revamp.
    • Like x 1
  14. Hellclown127! Well-Known Player

Could we get a response on this. You're adjusting tanks could also throw some adjustments in for mental during GU103. Come on already!
  15. L T Devoted Player

You'll have to wait for the troll revamp, currently scheduled for GU239
  16. Isif Committed Player

Is that the one the introduces the PoT artifact or the one that makes all Troll SCs spammable?:rolleyes: Still think 60s works like a charm, from my experiences.
    • Like x 1
  17. Sleepy Healer Steadfast Player

Then all powers should be 60 seconds not just 1
  18. Isif Committed Player

Agreed. "Tunneling" would be a nice addition to Mental, since we're going for uniformity.;)
  19. High Troller Loyal Player

are you okay with the mental powers coming out of your toon's head?
  20. Jensu Well-Known Player

as a fellow troll role myself, i agree with this it's not fair for mental users to suffer this 60s cool down on bastion, where my event horrizon is only 30s
    • Like x 1