Mental might

Discussion in 'Gotham City (General Gameplay)' started by ALB, Jul 25, 2020.

1. ALB Dedicated Player

He is obviously buffed. He has 66k might. Don't know what the max might is, but it's atleast 61k. Doomspin is 44% better than this though?
  2. Perdition Committed Player

What is it that you are trying to prove here? Every might dps who uses heat vision in combination with stratigist and transformation card (with a descent loudout) can get those numbers. Even i get those numbers as Quantum (unbuffed). So again, your point?
    • Like x 1
  3. ALB Dedicated Player

Is doomspin 44% stronger than this? If all might powers can get 80k-100k dps, why do you support the doomspin nerf?
    I bet you think gadgets turret clipping is intended too.
  4. Perdition Committed Player

Have you tried doomspin in combination with strat and trans? If you havent, then come back to me when you did ;)
    • Like x 1
  5. ALB Dedicated Player

Is it doing 120-140k dps? Were you losing to doomspin user by 44%?
  6. Perdition Committed Player

Gadget’s one is clearly intended now, isn’t it. It had a change to it a while back. Which addressed the “issue” where you seem to be having a problem with..
    • Like x 1
  7. Perdition Committed Player

Why are you so salty about doomspin getting nerfed, i dont give a single rainbow /
    :) about doomspin and fyi, i use it on my alt aswell. But it was overperforming, so i dont mind the nerf. I clearly stated (which was removed in the thread) that a 44% nerf seems steep, but that testing needs to show numbers and not all that doom and gloom that you are spreading without actually providing numbers.
    • Like x 2
  8. ALB Dedicated Player

The same people who asked for OR support the prec use are the same who support their favorite power advantages. You with turret clipping, others who say heat vision not splitting with the 200 solar artifact
  9. ALB Dedicated Player

What numbers have you provided to prove doomspin is over-performing? What numbers have anyone provided?
  10. Ryazan Dedicated Player

Geez, if you really wanna settle the debate, try testing doomspin on 7 targets and show us the numbers. Go a mile ahead and show it with and without troll buff. You can't compare one thing with another if you don't even have the other thing...
    • Like x 1
  11. Perdition Committed Player

Fyi, i’m Quantum and when i was gadget i wasnt even using the “superclip” because i didn’t need to. Neither have i said that its inteded for the last hit of heatvision not to split dmg.. if people want it to split, go for it. Its still a solid power/artifact to use.
    • Like x 1
  12. ALB Dedicated Player

Haven't seen anyone provide any numbers on doomspin period. Have you?
  13. Perdition Committed Player

Thats why i said leave it to the people who provide numbers, and not you going into the testing feedback thread with “but oh look, mental is doing 100k+ on 8 targets”
  14. Ryazan Dedicated Player

That's what I'm asking for. We don't have a video of doomspin on 7 targets to make comparisons.

Edit. 7 or 8? I don't know how many test dummies there are since I didn't watch mental video and couldn't find what I was looking for.
  15. ALB Dedicated Player

But you said nerfing doomspin was good. Without numbers. What did you base that on?
  16. Jafin 10000 Post Club

Mepps provided the information and said that when the last weapons pass was done the math for Doomspin did not take into account the fact that it does 9 ticks of damage, and therefore it was overperforming.
    • Like x 1
  17. Perdition Committed Player

Because of my findings on live server.. parser, you know it? You dont have to be a scientist to see that something is overperforming, by how much i leave to the devs/testers.
  18. ALB Dedicated Player

So you use your own numbers like everyone else with no proof?.
    Ballgame
  19. ALB Dedicated Player

Oh, Mepps said it. That's all you need? What did he say when players were telling him it was over-performing before it hit live?
  20. Perdition Committed Player

Here:

• not even hitting a constant of 8 adds because they fly (which does not happen in raids fyi)
    • just using a weaponbuff and sidekick
    • not even 200+ artifacts or gear
    • no troll buffing me.

• Like x 3